2 1/2 day itinerary Disneyland Paris / Walt Disney Studios - Take 2

I bet that's true. The US ones have tons of calories and fat and that delicious Dove chocolate, and that's what makes them taste so good. In the US you can get boxes of Mickey Bars at Walmart for not all that much money than one at the parks, but that would be dangerous for me as I would eat one a day till they are gone. I limit myself to a Mickey Bar as a special treat at a Disney park, For the US ones I love biting off an ear of one on Mainstreet USA.

Actually I stay away from sweets in general these days with two exceptions: Cake at birthdays and Mickey Bars at Disney parks.
Bit of trivia: people in different countries like different recipes of chocolate. Kit Kats, which looks like the most standardazid candy in the world, actually has a different recipe for UK, US and some other countries in Europe.

Bit of trivia: people in different countries like different recipes of chocolate. Kit Kats, which looks like the most standardazid candy in the world, actually has a different recipe for UK, US and some other countries in Europe.
lol My son remembered the Kit Kat bars that sort of taste like Vanilla wafers from when he was over in Italy. He never gets them in the US, but bought some on this trip..

Here are some examples of the new DLP merchandise line:

HTH merch.jpg

Tower of Terror, with jackets, spirit like jerseys, wall clocks and mouse ears.

Phantom Manor Loungefly.jpg

Phantom Manor Loungefly.

Hyperspace Mountain bag.jpg

Hyperspace Mountain bag, the first time any kind of merchandise for a Hyperspace Mountain attraction is released worldwide.

If I were to have a negative thing to say, for me I would say food. For example, Casey's corner (my favorite junk food at WDW - great chili cheese dogs there) -- definitely not the same and a place to skip at Disneyland Paris.
It's really funny because my wife is a huge American-style hot dog fan (always complains that she can't get decent ones in the UK) and yet she DIDN'T like the ones at Casey's Corner in WDW and says that the DLP Casey's is far superior!

But on the whole, counter service at Disneyland Paris leaves a lot to be desired. Even the best spots are just so-so.

I bet that's true. The US ones have tons of calories and fat and that delicious Dove chocolate, and that's what makes them taste so good. In the US you can get boxes of Mickey Bars at Walmart for not all that much money than one at the parks, but that would be dangerous for me as I would eat one a day till they are gone. I limit myself to a Mickey Bar as a special treat at a Disney park, For the US ones I love biting off an ear of one on Mainstreet USA.

Actually I stay away from sweets in general these days with two exceptions: Cake at birthdays and Mickey Bars at Disney parks.
I was there 2 weeks ago and didn't try the Mickey ice cream, but at Studios they had a cart near ToT selling magnum bars that they hand dip in chocolate and toppings that were the best things I ate at DLP. We got them twice. (My wife doesn't like scary stuff but rode ToT twice anyway and sugary treats are the best way to calm her anxiety after scary stuff, so we got them after both ToT trips.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter