1st trip to DLP & France- suggestions for order of travel

We're going in April, but I've been to Paris and around France several times. Our plan is similar to your original:
Sun-Fri - Paris, in Air BnB
Fri - TGV to Nice
Fri-Sun Hotel in Nice
Sun - Fly Nice to Paris
Sun-Tues - DLP
Tues - Fly home

We really enjoy taking the train around Europe, and I specifically wanted to go back to Nice because I studied there in high school. However if not doing that longer leg, we would have done a day trip up to Normandy/Mont Saint Michel in the middle section of the trip. I'd look at where you can get on the TGV in a couple hours or less, which gives several options.

My preference is to end with Disneyland, it's the more tiring yet fun part of the trip, if that makes sense. I understand the desire to get there earlier and on a weekday

In September, how much worse are the weekends at DLP vs weekdays? Is it worth splitting our Paris time up like that to avoid weekends or should they not be too bad that time of year? It would be the 2nd weekend in September, if we ended with DLP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter