1st Timers Just back(21/7/02)

Milly

Earning My Ears
Party of 8
Me(Fortysomething), Wife(also fortysomething) , Son 17, Son 13, Daughter 7, Nephew 17, Father-in-law(mature) and Mother-in-law(mature).
Departed 6/7/02 - returned 21/7/02
Stayed in villa on Highlands Reserve(just off 192)
Visited Four Disney parks, two Disney Water parks, Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Busch Gardens & Sea World.
Flew Gatwick to Sanford on Airbus 300 with M.Y.Travel via Thomas Cook/JMC.
Played golf, shopped, ate(lots), drove, walked miles, had a fantastic time and have loads of information to impart.
I will keep a close eye on the boards for the next two weeks and will jump in where I can to offer help.
Any questions then E.Mail me - I will be posting a full report on Trip reports in the next few days.
Many thanks to all of you who helped me out with info prior to our trip as this information was invaluable during our stay.
We are all exhausted but ...had the most fantastic holiday ever!

Milly

Glad to hear you had a fantastic time. Are you planning on going back, or was this the 'one-in-a-lifetime' trip?

Regards

Rob

Welcome home, sounds like you had a fab time:D

Welcome Home Milly - sounds like you packed a lot in, cant wait to read the trip reports :) :)

Glad to hear that you had a great time. I'll bet you're planning for your next trip already.

We're thinking of renting a villa for our 2003 trip - any tips/info/details about villa rental?

Mick

Welcome back, looking forward to reading the trip reports - they have been a bit thin on the ground recently.

Hi Milly,

Sounds like you had a great time:D

I'd love to hear more about your holiday when you're over the jet-lag;)

Hi Milly,

We also flew back on Sunday although we were only over for a week.

What about those storms eh?? We got drenched more than a time or two :( !!

Looking forward to reading your reports.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter