1st Time RC - Entertainment Issue

Wow, that's great for a first timer to look at.

I'm looking for a cruise compass for the 5 night Canadian cruise out of Port Liberty.

If anyone knows where I can go for that, thanks.

(Not sure if I missed it in the previous email, thanks)

I am trying to decide when to book the specialty restaurants and can't find anywhere that tells you the times of the shows. Are they around the same times as on DCL?

There are shows as early as 5:00 and as late as 9:30 (There may be adult shows later than that). We are going to some before dinner and some after. I have booked 5 My Time Dinings at 6:00 p.m. and will change 2 or 3 to specialty dining when we board (you can't book for children online). You have to work it out when you can book online - based on times the shows are offered and what time you'll be back on board on port days. It can take a little juggling. What can turn it upside down is when you board and then see what other activities/movies are going on when you've made a reservation to do something else. In the end, it all works out.

There are shows as early as 5:00 and as late as 9:30 (There may be adult shows later than that). We are going to some before dinner and some after. I have booked 5 My Time Dinings at 6:00 p.m. and will change 2 or 3 to specialty dining when we board (you can't book for children online). You have to work it out when you can book online - based on times the shows are offered and what time you'll be back on board on port days. It can take a little juggling. What can turn it upside down is when you board and then see what other activities/movies are going on when you've made a reservation to do something else. In the end, it all works out.

Great, Thank You. :)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter