1st time listener--is that much fun legal?

lovetoscrap

Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there.
I was in a yechy mood last night. Pain from an injured foot, on a diet and craving anything I couldn't have, PMS, and just feeling :guilty: . Not even in the mood to watch TV but couldn't stand the silence. So on a whim I thought I would see if I could figure out this whole "podcast' thing I keep hearing about.

And gee, look it is the "best of" so that should be a good one to start with, right. I was a bit doubtful cause I thought it would be kind of boring, lots of endless talk. Maybe it would help me get to sleep at least.

YEAH, I was totally WRONG! OMG! I haven't laughed that much in a very long time. I nearly wet my pants! Of course when it got to Pig poop I lost it so bad that DH came flying down the stairs to see what was wrong :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I couldn't even talk. I think he was thinking about having me committed. I just kept saying "pig poop,:rotfl: helicopter, :lmao: donkey plops":rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Thanks for making me feel better on a really crappy night!

By the way, is there a way to download them to my laptop so I can listen to them when I don't have an internet connection? I don't have any portable device. Oh, and I am tech illiterate so speak v e r y s l o w and use very small words in plain English.

By the way, is there a way to download them to my laptop so I can listen to them when I don't have an internet connection? I don't have any portable device. Oh, and I am tech illiterate so speak v e r y s l o w and use very small words in plain English.

Yes! Go to http://www.apple.com/itunes/
on the right hand side it says iTunes7 with a button saying download now. Click the button and download iTunes. Follow the directions for installing it. If the install doesn't start right away go to where you saved the file and double click it to start it. (All of what you are doing is free BTW.)

Once downloaded it will ask if you want to import your music files, you can if you want to or just skip that step. In iTunes on the left side you'll see a section called Store. Click on iTunes store. When the store launches search dis unplugged. JUst type it in the search box upper right. It will be the very first thing in the list that is returned and will also be visible in the podcast section of results. Click the subscribe button and it will begin downloading the latest episode. You'll see a section in iTunes called Podcasts and you go there to see it and download more episodes if you want to. Once it's there you can double click the file and it will play for you on your computer. If you want you can burn it to a disk also. From then on since you are subscribed every new episode (they come on Tuesday mornings) will be automatically downloaded for you if iTunes is open.

Welcome to the DIS Unplugged, LTS!!

Now, you have to go back and listen to all the old episodes. It is a great show and soon you'll be asking "Is it Tuesday yet??!!" like the rest of us :)

YEAH, I was totally WRONG! OMG! I haven't laughed that much in a very long time. I nearly wet my pants! Of course when it got to Pig poop I lost it so bad that DH came flying down the stairs to see what was wrong :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I couldn't even talk. I think he was thinking about having me committed. I just kept saying "pig poop,:rotfl: helicopter, :lmao: donkey plops":rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I just recently started listening too and I know my coworkers now are positive that I'm nuts and it would take too long to explain to them what is funny since they already think I'm nuts for going to WDW all the time. They just wouldn't get it. I just can't believe it took me so long!:confused3

Thanks for the instruction in plain English, Quinn! I got it downloaded last night, and I set it up to download all of them and went to bed. I think they are all in my laptop now so I can have them any time I have time to listen!

I listened to the new one last night and another of the new ones. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Thanks for the instruction in plain English, Quinn! I got it downloaded last night, and I set it up to download all of them and went to bed. I think they are all in my laptop now so I can have them any time I have time to listen!

I listened to the new one last night and another of the new ones. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Glad to be of help. I love the podcast, it's so much fun!

The title of this thread totally applies to this September 18th show!

Corey Horii?? OMG!! :lmao:

Julie... mean?? :rotfl:

I think Julie is a wonderful person as anyone who would put themselves through an experience like the sky coaster simply because she wanted to do a couple's thing that Corey really wanted to do, is a dang awesome person to me! I don't care how much my DH begged, there's no way I'd do a sky coaster!

If you can see Tampa in one direction and the Atlantic Ocean in the other, you are up tooo high!! I know parts of Florida sit at or slightly below sea level, but that's ridiculous!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!