1st time @ cabins - May or August?

T

TWOOD

My DD and I really want to try out the FW cabins - we love the nightly campfire, boat ride to MK, etc @ FW. Which month would be better to try them: May or August of this year? We're AP holders and plan on making trips in May, August, Dec., and Mar. 03. Would Dec. or Mar. be even better weather - wise? Thanks for your help!:)

I have been there 3 time at Christmas and twice in March crappy weather every time. At least in August you know it will be warm.

By May, it can be warm (80s) but by August, the heat & humidity can be debilitating! March weather could be awesome but is subject to fickle spring-time swings as maybe hobbs found out? Since you'll be staying in air conditioned comfort in the cabins, I would highly suggest May. Crowds are low b/c it is AFTER spring break/Easter and BEFORE Memorial Day and school let-out for summer. It will be warm into the evenings for campfire movies or late swims!

Any time, have a great stay at the Fort!!

Jax

May is a great time! I love the flowers and flowering trees!

91 days to go

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter