1st time at OKW - one night suggestions?

jasmine206

Mouseketeer
I'm hoping that some of you can help me with this question. We have ressies at SOG for the week of the 19-26 but are coming down a day early due to our flight being cancelled and new flight made. No rooms at SOG, so we're doing Thurs night at OKW then moving. Any thoughts on what would be the most convenient bldg to request - close to the main bldg, don't need bus stop. Also, any tips on what to do with groceries on moving am? We really want to stop for groceries on the way from the airport so we don't have to leave property on Fri - does OKW have a place to store things until later in the PM when we get into SOG? I don't have much hope for getting an early checkin at SOG because of the PGA Tournament they are booked solid. How about a late checkout at OKW? Is this usually possible or not? Have a 5:30 arrival at the airport, travelling with DH, 2 DDs and DM, reserved a 2BR lockoff. Any insights would be greatly appreciated- thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter