1st EVER Halloween Trip!!!

MommyBuzz909

Disneyland Doll
I have lived in Southern California my entire life (take out about 4 years when I decided I wanted to be "cool" and leave) and I have never been to DL at Halloween time. I've also never been to DCA either, just because I have heard from my fellow Southern Californians that it's not that "magical." However, I bit the bullet and bought two 2-day park hoppers because every time my son sees one of those DL billboards (it's bad enough that there is one down the street from our house), he goes crazy!

We're going on Saturday - waking up about 6:30, making the 20 minutes journey down the 57 to be there for the entire 18 hours that it is going to be open. I know I can hang.....I'm not too sure about him.

My mom is meeting us for dinner at Goofy's Kitchen - I've never been there for dinner, only breakfast. How good is the dinner?

I'm upset that that Sun Wheel and It's A Small World are closed for refurbishment...very sad. At least I will not have to worry about the darn song being stuck in my head for weeks on end!!

YAY!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter