1900 PF vs SPB

mom2ee

Mouseketeer
Travelling in Dec. Have CRT ressies. Was going to do PSB but unsure...which is better 1900 PF or PSB. Have 2 girls ages 7 and 8. TIA.

I'd leave it up to the girls. You can even find pictures online. That's exactly what I did with my kids. All 3, ages 10, 8, and 4, got to pick a character meal.

As far as food is concerned I bet 1900 Pk Fare would be the best choice. I haven't been to PSB (but have been to CRT's and understand the food is similar which is nothing to write home about)...but been to Pk Fare and I think their breakfast buffet is the best breakfast in WDW.

The characters at Pk Fare are Pooh, Eeyore, Mad Hatter & the hard to find Alice. Mary Poppins works the door. I didn't find the characters to be the main attraction here. I know the princesses are at PSB and that's a much more appealing attraction to the young girl's set unless they're not into the princesses.

I would definitely ask the girls in your party:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!