1900 Park Fare Photos

mcbj

I want to work at WDW
Does anyone know if you get an actual photo in a folio from the Photographer like Chef Mickey or CRT? Or do they just take your photo? Just wondering? I travel light with just a small crossbody purse. Don’t necessarily want to carry it around all day, when we did CRT we got a locker to put it in, but one time Chef Mickey let us send it to our resort with package delivery. Thanks

No actual photo prints any more. Any photos will be available in your Photopass account.

I don't remember any special photo stop like is found at Chef Mickeys, Akershus, and the like. Just sit down and the characters come around. They are really great there, though.

I don't remember any special photo stop like is found at Chef Mickeys, Akershus, and the like. Just sit down and the characters come around. They are really great there, though.
They have experimented off and on having a character Photopass shot as you exit. But I don't think that's routine at all. With no character, they usually take group shots against the wall mural as you exit (the area that used to be the entrance).

They have experimented off and on having a character Photopass shot as you exit. But I don't think that's routine at all. With no character, they usually take group shots against the wall mural as you exit (the area that used to be the entrance).

Oh yes I remember that with Tigger at breakfast last year. Good call.

We had Cinderella and Prince Charming out by the mural at dinner in December with a photo pass person. No actual photo, but there was a copy on the app with the rest of the photos as previous posters have said.

I don't remember any photographers with the roaming characters during the meal though. So, you would need your own camera for that.

In January of 2018, Tigger was taking photos by the mural wall and had a photopass photographer. We got there while Tigger was on a break and the photopass photographer was willing to take photos of just us and the mural while we waited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter