182 days away and shocked

Belleandtinker

DIS Veteran
Today I checked the available of my ADRs in preparation for Sunday our 180 day ADR time and was SHOCKED to find nothing available at BOG and CM.

How is that possible?

Those are two of the most popular restaurants on property, so that's not too surprising to me! As the PP said, try booking those toward the end of your trip.

Either lots of people change plans or not all ADRs are released at 180-ish days. I have never once had trouble getting a BOG (or any restaurant, for that matter) reservation at 30 days or less, and I don't even have to spend time searching, they always pop up. Keep trying.

I wouldn't be worried about it until its your ADR day and you can't find anything.
Also I found ADR's for both on OTHER days. Not sure what is going on on the 9th in particular that seems like a very popular day....

I do think it’s alittle crazy that you have to plan 180+ days out. Luckily this isn’t my first time and I’m ready.

I was shocked that my HS restaurants weren’t already full with Star Wars coming in less than 180+ - good news for me and my family

full

It could be that it hasn't been released yet for the dates you're looking for. For example, I can book a reservation for 4 at Be Our Guest right now for the 4th of July, which is an extremely busy day at Magic Kingdom, and that's only 82 days away. Keep trying, or sign up for the Touring Plans ADR finder. Good luck!

I was only able to get BOG lunch for our second to last day (going in late September.) Nothing at all available before that, but I have an alert set.

Today I checked the available of my ADRs in preparation for Sunday our 180 day ADR time and was SHOCKED to find nothing available at BOG and CM.

How is that possible?
My 180 was 2 weeks ago....and all I could get for BOG was breakfast! But no worries....keep pounding away until then and you might snag a lunch or dinner there when someone changes.

On our past 3 yearly trips, we have not been able to book BOG 180 days out!
I used to worry about it, but just let it go this year. While at Disney, I just checked the app for openings and found exactly what we wanted.
Like others have said, just check daily if you can and you will probably be able to get what you want.
I think a lot of people let go of those reservations close to the date, so there seems to be openings, at least when we checked.

I wouldn't be worried about it until its your ADR day and you can't find anything.
Also I found ADR's for both on OTHER days. Not sure what is going on on the 9th in particular that seems like a very popular day....

Oct 9th is Yom Kippur. Kids are off school that day - at least here in Pennsylvania.

Meh........................I honestly believe that Disney does not release all of the times open at once, I think they slowly open them, as when I tried booking various places, BOG & CRT both had nothing, then about 1 week later boom, lots of openings. Keep trying,I used MD and they have not let me down yet, good luck!

Six months out, I was doing all my planning for our February 2019 trip. Of course couldn't get BOG. But - aha - part of planning was phoning to book Backstage magic tour, and the CM said he could also book dining reservations. I asked for the impossible-to-get BOG, and gave two preferred dates/times... Lo and behold: I got my first choice. He also offered to look for additional dining reservations, but I had already booked ADRs we wanted or settled on an okay-second choice.

Maybe it was because I had just spent $550+ on a tour, or maybe we believe the CM who responded to my surprised thanks with, "Sometimes we can see things that you can't online." So, perhaps call.... Good luck!

The reservations become available at the 180 day mark for those staying offsite, so they wouldn't be visible until that time. If you are staying onsite, then once you reach the 180-day mark you should see availability for length of your stay up to 180+10. Looking before the 180 day mark, you wouldn't see anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter