180pts Grand Floridian at $16-18 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hjs33

Mouseketeer
I have 80 Grand Floridian points available at $16 per point. Reservation must be before 4/1/2020. I still have home resort preference for February and March 2020. I also have and additional 100pts I plan to bank that I can use to book a longer stay, but I will charge $18 for any points over 80.

Please provide the following information:
Dates Wanted
Number of Bedrooms

The more flexability with the above, the more likely I will be able to get you your reservation. March is still wide open and February is still mostly open for studios.

I will accept PayPal, Zelle, or a check. But you will be responsible for any PayPal fees. 30% will be do up front and the remaining balance will be due 60 days prior to check in.

Let me know if you have any questions and have a great day!

Last edited:
Hi we are new to the boards and looking I think for about 108 points (I think) for OKW studio from March 14 - 21, 2020. I can't PM as I am a noob. I probably think that because it's not 7months out (as I have been reading you can't book at another resort).

Hi we are new to the boards and looking I think for about 108 points (I think) for OKW studio from March 14 - 21, 2020. I can't PM as I am a noob. I probably think that because it's not 7months out (as I have been reading you can't book at another resort).
Yes. You can't book at a resort other than your home resort until you are 7 months from the date you are trying to book. I have home resort priority at the Grand Floridian and Saratoga Springs. That being said, I can book at Old Key West for the dates you are looking for in mid August and I can sell you some of my Saratoga Springs points at $15 per point.

Alternately you could find someone who owns at Old Key West and get them to reserve it for you today as they are in the 11 month window and can reserve that far out.

Last edited:
Yes. You can't book at a resort other than your home resort until you are 7 months from the date you are trying to book. I have home resort priority at the Grand Floridian and Saratoga Springs. That being said, I can book at Old Key West for the dates you are looking for in mid August and I can sell you those points at $15 per point.

Alternately you could find someone who owns at Old Key West and get them to reserve it for you today as they are in the 11 month window and can reserve that far out.

Thank you for the information! I will try to PM you when I get privileges so we can connect if you are still looking to rent your points in mid-August.
-Catherine

Experienced with WDW but brand new to DVC rentals. Looking for Nov 14-19 studio. Interested in BLT, BC, or BW. Is that a laughable hunt at this point? We'd consider a 1bdrm or GF, Poly - but those would exceed 80 points.

Hi - I am totally new to this! Looking for points for a poly studio 2/6-2/9/20. Can you help with that?

I have 80 Grand Floridian points available at $16 per point. Reservation must be before 4/1/2020. I still have home resort preference for February and March 2020.

Dates Wanted
Number of Bedrooms

The more flexability with the above, the more likely I will be able to get you your reservation. March is still wide open and February is still mostly open for studios. I also have and additional 100pts I plan to bank that I can use to book a longer stay, but I will charge $18 for any point over 80.

I will accept PayPal, Zelle, or a check. But you will be responsible for any PayPal fees. 30% will be do up front and the remaining balance will be due 60 days prior to check in.

Hello,

I am looking to stay at 2 BR villa standard view any resort for 2/22-2/25/20 for disney princess half marathon weekend. Please let me know availability. Thank you :)

Hello,

I am looking to stay at 2 BR villa standard view any resort for 2/22-2/25/20 for disney princess half marathon weekend. Please let me know availability. Thank you :)
Hi. The below 2 bedrooms are available for those dates:

Saratoga Springs 127pts
Old Key West 128pts
Grand Floridian 202pts
Boulder Ridge 151pts
Bay Lake Tower Theme park(204pts) and lake view(167pts) are available
Animal Kingdom 2bd Kidani Savanah View available 161pts

Hi. The below 2 bedrooms are available for those dates:

Saratoga Springs 127pts
Old Key West 128pts
Grand Floridian 202pts
Boulder Ridge 151pts
Bay Lake Tower Theme park(204pts) and lake view(167pts) are available
Animal Kingdom 2bd Kidani Savanah View available 161pts
Thank you so much for getting back to me. Last question, would you at all mind giving me the points for the same dates but for a studio? Thank you soooo much!

Thank you so much for getting back to me. Last question, would you at all mind giving me the points for the same dates but for a studio? Thank you soooo much!
Sure. Below are the available studios and points. There is a lot less availability as these tend to book up first.

Saratoga Springs 46pts
Old Key West 47pts
Animal Kingdom Studio Kidani Savanah View 60pts

Sure. Below are the available studios and points. There is a lot less availability as these tend to book up first.

Saratoga Springs 46pts
Old Key West 47pts
Animal Kingdom Studio Kidani Savanah View 60pts
Okay thank you so much. we would like to book old key west. We need two studios with king beds.

Okay thank you so much. we would like to book old key west. We need two studios with king beds.
Old Key West doesn’t have any studios with a king bed. They all come with two queen beds. If you want more room and don’t need the bed, then maybe Saratoga Springs might be better. Their studios come with a Queen bed and a convertible couch. You could just leave the couch as a couch and you would have more space and an extra place to sit.

King beds are usually available in 1 bedroom and larger rooms.

Oh okay I didn’t know that. That’s fine though. I would still rather key west because the rooms have all been updated, where as Saratoga they have not.

I have 80 Grand Floridian points available at $16 per point. Reservation must be before 4/1/2020. I still have home resort preference for February and March 2020.

Dates Wanted
Number of Bedrooms

The more flexability with the above, the more likely I will be able to get you your reservation. March is still wide open and February is still mostly open for studios. I also have and additional 100pts I plan to bank that I can use to book a longer stay, but I will charge $18 for any point over 80.

Oh okay I didn’t know that. That’s fine though. I would still rather key west because the rooms have all been updated, where as Saratoga they have not.
Hi,

I’m going to need names, an address, email, and phone number to book the reservation. You can’t share that here publicly. We will have to private message each other to exchange that information. But you need 10 posts before you can private message. Can you post some more messages so we can exchange information. Thanks!

Dates Wanted
Number of Bedrooms

Hello! Long shot but anything for this Thursday (11th) through Sunday (14th). We are 2 adults and 3 kids. Not picky about resorts, just on a tight budget. Thanks!

Hello! Long shot but anything for this Thursday (11th) through Sunday (14th). We are 2 adults and 3 kids. Not picky about resorts, just on a tight budget. Thanks!
The only studio available is Saratoga Springs. It would be $800 for those days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter