180 days but online res system not letting me click?

Susabella

Earning My Ears
We arrive on August 15, so 180 days out would be Feb 16. When I booked our package, the CM said you could do the online reservations as soon as it was midnight of your eligible date. But the online reservation system won't let me click on anything after August 12. (It's now 12:39 a.m. on the 16th.) I did put in my confirmation number. Is anyone else having this problem? Or was the CM wrong, and I need to wait for 6:00a.m. for online also? :confused3

I was just browsing the online reservations and noticed that the latest date it will allow me to book is August 13th. I should be able to make my ressies in the morning but shouldn't the date be the 15th not the 13th. Wondering if something is wrong with the system or is it closed so thats why the dates are wrong?

It didn't work for me either. It just opened up the 180th day only not the +10. So I had to end up calling but got what I wanted. :banana:

If you link it to your room reservation, it should open up the 180 +10. I know it did for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter