• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

180-Day Calculations

lildamo

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to confirm which day I can make my ADRs...

The Disney CM on the phone told me March 13, but every online calculator is telling me March 14.

We arrive at Disney on September 10th, 2010. Does anybody know which day is right?

Thanks!!

Thanks! Better to find out now than to wake up early on the 13th and not be able to do anything! :eek:

March 14 is my date too! How early are you able to start booking online? I am in CST.

Thanks.

subscribing, I would like to know too. What is the earliest time to make online dining ressies?? My day is tomorrow!!! WOO HOO!

Staying at Port Orleans French Quarter for 3 nights. It is a girls trip with my mom. Leaving the kiddos home this time and dining deluxe! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter