178 Aulani and 325 SSR Points for Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is studio availability at SSR full stay for 150 standard studio or 166 preferred studio

Deb

Deb, are you able to transfer your Aulani points, or are they limited to rental only?

I believe I can transfer Aulani points. I will have to call MS on Monday if they are open.

Thanks! I am looking for a point transfer specifically of 2019 or 2020 Aulani home resort points that can be used for a December 2019 stay. If your points can be transferred, used now to book a December 2019 stay, and if you take PayPal (I want to use my credit card to earn miles), I would be interested. Please let me know once you've been able to check with MS.

We have 100 that just came available February 2019. I believe you can not transfer banked points so the excess 78 I can not I think. I’m not sure if the rules for our 2020 points though. I will ask MS if is they open Monday on Lincoln’s bday. I will try. I have the day off.

I just read in another post that the 2020 points wouldn't work in this case, since transferred points cannot then be borrowed. So, the 100 2019 points are all that I could use in a transfer scenario. I would definitely need the full amount transferred, as I'm looking to combine them with my own AUL points, so I'll have to keep checking. If I can't find a transfer, I may be back in touch for a rental :)

I just read in another post that the 2020 points wouldn't work in this case, since transferred points cannot then be borrowed. So, the 100 2019 points are all that I could use in a transfer scenario. I would definitely need the full amount transferred, as I'm looking to combine them with my own AUL points, so I'll have to keep checking. If I can't find a transfer, I may be back in touch for a rental :)

So how many points do you need all together?

My best case scenario would be a transfer of 230 Aulani points, since I have the remaining AUL points needed to complete the stay I am looking for. If I were renting, I'm not sure yet, but I think I would be looking for 217 AUL points to use before the 7 month window opens (otherwise, I have enough of my own points at another resort to be able to book at that point).

Are your points available as soon as April 1st at Aulani? There are 5 of us and we would stay 3 nights. Don't have a room preference or view preference.

There is availablility for you three nights but only for a one bedroom. 92 points for island view or 116 for ocean view

Deb

There is availablility for you three nights but only for a one bedroom. 92 points for island view or 116 for ocean view

Deb
I'm so sorry...for some reason it is saying I don't have permission to see the message you sent me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter