178 Aulani and 325 SSR Points for Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

dairyou

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Hello!

I have 178 Aulani points and 325 SSR points for rent. For both locations I am able to book at the 11 month window and 7 months at all other Disney Resorts. *If more than 100 points are needed for Aulani I can borrow from my 20209 Use Year to complete your reservation.

Aulani Points: 18.00 each
SSR Points: 16.00 for 100 or more points. $17.00 per point for 99 or less points.
I can also do one transfer per year

For reservations: Give me the date, room size, and location you would like to book. If it is available 50% is due before reservations is made. If possible I will do a three way call with Member Services so you will know your reservation is being made. I accept Paypal and Applepay. A confirmation number will be given after the reservation is made. A screen shot will be emailed showing your reservation. The remaining 50% is due 90 days before your vacation starts. If final payment is not made within 90 days, your reservation will be canceled and a refund will NOT be given. I will remind you of your payment due but will not search and wait for you beyond the 90 day mark.

I also sell items on Ebay and have a good rating with them.

References upon request

Thanks,
Deb

Last edited:

Hello! Anything available for 2 adults, 2 kids 3/6-3/15 at SSR? May have flexibility for 3/7-3/14 if previous dates unavailable.
Thanks,
Steve

Hello! Anything available for 2 adults, 2 kids 3/6-3/15 at SSR? May have flexibility for 3/7-3/14 if previous dates unavailable.
Thanks,
Steve
I checked and they have nothing available for either dates. Sorry

I am looking for a 2 bedroom villa at AKL or somewhere at a similar price. 7 nights between July 31-August 14, but prefer to check in August 5 or 6, if available. 7 adults and 2 children. Thanks!

I am looking for a 2 bedroom villa at AKL or somewhere at a similar price. 7 nights between July 31-August 14, but prefer to check in August 5 or 6, if available. 7 adults and 2 children. Thanks!

Hi,

There is still availability at Saratoga Springs or the Treehouse villas. Starting August 5th.

SSR: 2 bedroom lockoff 254 points
2 bedroom standard 254
2BD lock off villa preferred 298
2 bd Villa Preferred 298

Treehouse:
Sleeps 9: 316 points

Let me know if there is anything else you may need

Deb

My Use Year is February and these are new points. How many would you need?

PM'd you...I think lol, been a while since I sent a pm here. Anyhow I'd like a 140 pt SSR transfer if you still can transfer..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter