CLOSED 170 Points for Rent @ Saratoga Springs Resort, $15/pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your UY.
Thank you.

Hello! I have 170 Points to rent. My Home Resort is Saratoga Springs Resort. Send me a message or post on this thread if you'd like to inquire about dates and points.

Good Afternoon. I am looking for a Studio for 2 one night stays that me and my wife are adding onto our trip. I need a studio for 2 people on March 31st 2020 and a studio for 2 on April 5th. Thank you for looking

Hi, I am looking for 117 points for a 1BD at Copper Creek from 2/22/19-2/25/19. This would be for 4 people. Can you please let me know if you see availability and have the points left? Thank you.

Hi, I am looking for 117 points for a 1BD at Copper Creek from 2/22/19-2/25/19. This would be for 4 people. Can you please let me know if you see availability and have the points left? Thank you.
117 points is correct - but there are no 1BDs left for those dates at Copper Creek, unfortunately.

Good Afternoon. I am looking for a Studio for 2 one night stays that me and my wife are adding onto our trip. I need a studio for 2 people on March 31st 2020 and a studio for 2 on April 5th. Thank you for looking
For March 31 - there are studios available at SSR (Standard or Preferred), Poly (Lake View), OKW, AKL - Kidani (Savannah View),

For April 5, there are the following studios: AKL - Jambo (Standard or Savannah Views), BWV (Boardwalk or Garden/Pool Views), BLT (Lake or Theme Park Views), SSR (Standard or Preferred), AKL - Kidani (Standard or Savannah Views), Poly (Standard), OKW, GF (Lake View)

Hello I am looking for a Studio for 2 adults at BMV, POLY, AKV, BLT all standard view for two nights January 11-12. Thank you for looking into this.

Looking at BLT Deluxe Studio from 3/5/2020 - 3/7/2020. Looks like it would be 41 points. Please let me know if you still have points or are able to book this. Thanks!

For these dates, I don't see any studios at BLT. Smallest unit is a one bedroom lake view for 89 points.
Thanks for getting back so quickly. Not looking to spend that much since only at Disney for a day and a half. Trying to see if can stay on monorail resorts though. Back to the drawing board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter