17 Disney Days! Too much? 5 kids! Too many?!

I am enjoying your trip report so far and the blog is really neat! Your children are such great travelers :thumbsup2 I am going to have to put the Plaza on our short list of restaurants to try on our next trip. The food there looks really good! I love your family photos at Epcot's Character Spot. You did such a great job on the matching shirts. The BLT villa is absolutely gorgeous. That is definitely my dream resort at WDW. :goodvibes.

I am enjoying your trip report so far and the blog is really neat! Your children are such great travelers :thumbsup2 I am going to have to put the Plaza on our short list of restaurants to try on our next trip. The food there looks really good! I love your family photos at Epcot's Character Spot. You did such a great job on the matching shirts. The BLT villa is absolutely gorgeous. That is definitely my dream resort at WDW. :goodvibes.

Thank you!

My children really have been excellent travelers. Zoe has been much more challenging though! I hope she does better on the planes when we go back in November.

Thank you! I often wonder how our Disney trips will change as our kids get older. So far, my almost nine year old still gets so excited and even likes getting character autographs and taking pictures with characters even thought they talk all the time about how it's just some person inside a costume. However, their love for Disney changes, I'm sure it will still be a lot of fun!

My 23 yr old DD still gets so excited when we go! She loves to take pics with the characters and get autographs, etc. Loves the rides of course, but also all the small details you see all over the parks. She and my 6 yr old are my most excited of my kids about all things Disney.
We had to take our first trip without DD23 last Oct :sad2: as she had just gotten married that July and Honeymooned (not at WDW because it was July:scared1:) and I really hated not having her on that vacation. I definately didnt like that life change. She and our new son in love are going with us on our June trip! So excited to have her back with us and to introduce her new hubby to our love of WDW.
My DS18 likes going, but does a lot of things (like pics) just to please his mom:cloud9:. He also loves to see his 6yr old sis enjoying the parks. My 14 yr old dd just goes for the rides:rolleyes1 They all are great about letting their mom enjoy her favorite place on earth!

Im enjoying your report!

Okay, we're finally progressing again!

I was able to upload 50 photos to Photobucket finally. That will let me get through the next couple Disney days.

I finished the post I started about Day 4 (#39 I think.) I'll get a few more done this weekend. But we're also having sleepovers and doing fall crafts with the kids and DH is out of town...so it will be updated here and there when I get a break!

The heat was crazy again today! For some reason we were waiting around for Marc before entering EPCOT, so we couldn't resist these ice cold refreshments...
(They are from the little stand outside the entrance near the monorails.)

"Red" frozen beverage

Latte frozen beverage

I have no idea what these are actually called, but I do remember when I asked what flavors they had, they simply stated the colors! Not usually a good sign for the taste or health of this item, but they did hit the spot and even contributed to cooling us down.
It wasn't easy to pry that red one out of Zoe's hands though!

Lunch at Biergarten was tough today!

The big kids and I had just rode Soarin' and then it was Marc's turn using a child swap pass. Ella and Max got to go on with him too while Zach, Zoe, Jacob and I headed to Biergarten.

I won't go into the details of the hot, challenging trek over there, but we arrived just in time for our ADR. Unfortunately, even though they are faster moving than us, Marc and the other kids were only just starting out from Soarin'... a long way away!

The cast members were very hesitant to be seated without the rest of our party. Ultimately, they took pity on me with the two little ones and let us be seated so we could cool off and get Zoe something to eat. They asked me so many times (before we were seated) if we were sure everyone would be there. Yes! I promise! I wonder if this is a big issue there? :confused3

Zoe was tired and cranky, so she didn't even eat what Jacob got her from the buffet. In fairness, I was tied down feeding Zach, and Jacob couldn't tell what the food was and what Zoe might like.

Finally (and it was a long time), Marc arrived and we could all eat. Zoe got her second wind and we enjoyed the entertainment.

I'll post some pictures of the entertainment and some of the food as soon as I get a chance!)

Other than Marc, we like plain food, so the fact that this food was more authentically German, we didn't prefer it. I think it will be a while before we eat here again.

I am glad you posted the review of your lunch. My DH wants to try it but three of us are so picky! Loving the report:thumbsup2

I am glad you posted the review of your lunch. My DH wants to try it but three of us are so picky! Loving the report:thumbsup2

Thank you!
I'm still working on the Biergarten review, but I guess I've already said enough to sway you away. It might be worth a try for the experience. I don't think you'll leave hungry. (Just fill up on the apple strudel. It was good!)

I'll try to post more tomorrow, but it's a crazy busy week!

Sorry I've been MIA. Every time I get a bit of free time, either my computer or photobucket won't work right.

So considering our next trip is in 32 days :scared1:, please read ahead. You can get to all the days from our blog. Just click a link to any of the days and you'll see links on the right hand side of the blog listed by day under September.

Here is where we left off...Day 5

I'll try to add each day separately in the first post when I get a chance.

Thanks for reading along! I love to hear your comments! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter