CLOSED ----- OKW PTS AVAILABLE FOR RENT $16pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in AKL Jambo or Kidani for March 23 and 24 or 24 and 25 (2 nights, with dates slightly flexible) for 4 adults...Could you please let me know if there is availability and the points required? Thank you in advance!
I should also mention that a two bedroom is only available for your dates at Kidani 39 per nite standard view; 50 pts per nite savanna view

I am looking for a studio or 1 bedroom at any resort from November 19 to November 24.

I am looking for a studio or 1 bedroom at any resort from November 19 to November 24.
OKW would move your luggage etc. for you from one unit to the other, at least they've done that in the past.
If you're interested, let me know asap as these dates will be gone soon.

OKW would move your luggage etc. for you from one unit to the other, at least they've done that in the past.
Am I missing part of your response? Are you saying OKW has different units we can stay in? Can you tell me how much it will be please? Thanks for getting back to me!

Is there availability at Disney’s Vero Beach Nov 14th -16th, 2019 in an Deluxe Inn Room – Ocean View?

Am I missing part of your response? Are you saying OKW has different units we can stay in? Can you tell me how much it will be please? Thanks for getting back to me!
Yes, it looks like you are. OKW has a 1 bedroom for Nov. 19-20-21-out 22nd and a studio for the 22nd out the 23rd. For the 4 nights it would be 86 pts

Is there availability at Disney’s Vero Beach Nov 14th -16th, 2019 in an Deluxe Inn Room – Ocean View?
They do have the 2 nights you requested ocean view is 32 pts.
If you're interested, please PM me guests names (children gender and age), primary contact including address, phone, and email
Thanks,

Pat

Hi, we are interested in OKW grand villa from Mar 6-11, I know that this is more than the points that you have- is there a way to get more points? We are also okay checking in a day later/checking out a day early to get into point range.

Hi, we are interested in OKW grand villa from Mar 6-11, I know that this is more than the points that you have- is there a way to get more points? We are also okay checking in a day later/checking out a day early to get into point range.
Grand villa is not open for all those days. Avail 3/6 and 3/7 out the 8th (162 pts) and then again on 3/9 and 3/10 out 3/11(126pts). 8th is booked. I don't know how many people but a 2 bedroom sleeps 8. If your dates are flexible, 3/9-3/14 is available and 333 pts.
If you'd like, I could book the 3/6 and 3/7 out the 8th dates. And you could get the other points from someone else, then link the two reservations. OR if you can change timeframe, I could book 3/9-3/10-3/11 (189 pts) and get a second booking for the last 2 days, again, linking the reservations, which can be done.

We are looking for 200 points for Family Vacation in December. Would you consider doing a transfer to DVC member.

We have points good at OKW 11 months out (presently, that's thru mid Aug. 2020) and at any other resort at Disney, 7 months out (presently, thru mid April 2020). They rent for $16 a point. We have been very happy DVC members since 1993 and promise to give you a wonderful rental experience! Also VERY familiar with the area and can give you helpful info for your Disney stay. We have references upon request since we have rented many times and guarantee fast service. Payment is by paypal in full at time of confirmation. Please include resort (and possible options), type of unit wanted, plus check in - check out dates for us to check availability. I will try my very best to get you what you want. We have access to ALL dates available from Disney resorts. PM us for fastest service.

Hello- looking to see if there’s any availability at OKW for a 3 bedroom villa week of Feb 15th or April 18th.

Hello- looking to see if there’s any availability at OKW for a 3 bedroom villa week of Feb 15th or April 18th.
Week of 2/15, 3 nights available 2/17-2/20 = 189 pts
Week of 4/18-4/24, 7 nights = 501 pts.
I could do the Feb. reservation but not the April one due to lack of points.

Hi, I am looking for a 2 bedroom for 12/21/19 - 12/28/19. Any resort is fine, though Boardwalk is our preference. Thank you!

Hi, I am looking for a 2 bedroom for 12/21/19 - 12/28/19. Any resort is fine, though Boardwalk is our preference. Thank you!
Only place a 2 bedroom is available even for a few days in that timeframe is Saratoga 12/24, 12/25 and 12/27. They also have a 1 bedroom 12/21, 12/23, 12/24, 12/25 and 12/27. Other than that, one night at best anywhere else

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter