160 BWV Points For Rent. Must check out by 1/30/2020 - Can book any resort 16$/$15

Status
Not open for further replies.

thanks for checking... i called member services and did a cash reservation... I appreciate your help :-)

I've adjusted the number of points I currently have available to 160 BWV points - check out date must be by 1/30/2020. These are BWV points but can be used at any resort.

If you rent all 160 you get them for $15pp otherwise they will be $16pp.

Please provide the following information:
Dates Wanted
Number of Bedrooms

The more flexibility with the above, the more likely I will be able to get you your reservation.

I accept PayPal or check. 30% will be due up front and the remaining balance will be due 90 days prior to check in.

Let me know if you have any questions and have a great day!
Hi. Need a ressie for 08/20-08/22/19. At the Grand Californian. Studio or 1 bedroom please
4 people

Any availability for a studio for any weekend Friday to Sunday from now until when yours expire. We live in Florida and are passholder so would love a weekend at a DVC resort. First choices are Boardwalk, Beach Club, Polynesian, Grand Floridian or Bay lake. Thanks so much!

Any availability for a studio for any weekend Friday to Sunday from now until when yours expire. We live in Florida and are passholder so would love a weekend at a DVC resort. First choices are Boardwalk, Beach Club, Polynesian, Grand Floridian or Bay lake. Thanks so much!

I did a search for resorts mentioned as first choices and there was nothing for a studio or 1 bedroom.

As for other resort availability here's what I found. You would have to narrow it down a bit so I could do a better search for you.

Studios
SSR Sept/Oct/Jan
AKV Kidani and Jambo Jan

1 Bedroom
AKV Jambo and Kidani Sept/Oct/Dec/Jan
SSR Aug/Sept/Oct/Jan
OKQ Aug/Jan
Boulder Ridge Jan

OK thanks so much! If you happen to have any points available for dates after the January that you could book a weekend I would be all in. We go to Disney like once a month ;) We just do weekends and prefer the Epcot or Magic Kingdom resorts. Otherwise we stay at Dolphin. Thanks again!

Caroline

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!