160 BWV Points For Rent. Must check out by 1/30/2020 - Can book any resort 16$/$15

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • LaLalovesWDW

**Disney Diva for Life**
    Hi there, looking for any combo of dates between Oct 16-21st studio anywhere except beach or yacht. Thank you!

• aegraddy

Earning My Ears
    Hi. I'm looking for dates, October 11-15, 2019. I am flexible on location, as well as could check in on October 12th instead. Thank you.

cman

Mouseketeer
    DVC Gold
    Hi there, looking for any combo of dates between Oct 16-21st studio anywhere except beach or yacht. Thank you!
    During that time frame there's only one day (1/20) available. It's at the Villa's at Grand Floridian

• constancea

Earning My Ears
    Update: I only have 77 points available now.

I've adjusted the number of points I currently have available to 160 BWV points - check out date must be by 1/30/2020. These are BWV points but can be used at any resort.

If you rent all 160 you get them for $15pp otherwise they will be $16pp.

Please provide the following information:
    Dates Wanted
    Number of Bedrooms

The more flexibility with the above, the more likely I will be able to get you your reservation.

I accept PayPal or check. 30% will be due up front and the remaining balance will be due 90 days prior to check in.

Let me know if you have any questions and have a great day!
    Any availability Oct 17-20 at bw or BC?

cman

Mouseketeer
    DVC Gold
    Any studios available 1/24-1/25? Trying to add a day to a work trip.
    There's only one studio type available and it's at SSR. Studio Standard 14 points
    There are various 1 bedrooms available at BWV, AKL Kidani, BLT, OKW and VGF ranging from 26-41 points.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Subscribe to the DVCstore.com
    mailing list!

BUY DVC

SELL DVC

DVC POINT CHARTS

DIS PODCASTS