15th Annual DVC CHRISTMAS Tree Exchange-BLT, BWV, SSR, VGF

What a fun tradition! Wish I had a trip planned for this Christmas to participate.

I may be able to donate a tree for BLT. Let me know if its needed. We check in on December 2, but I could send it down earlier if need be

IMHO yes this should be the last year. 2016 was a fiasco for AKL.

Yes, something like that happens, and I try to readjust for the future, but things keep happening.

Facebook has taken a lot of the traffic away from message boards, I think, which is maybe 1 reason our numbers are so down. I do not want to open this up to something that big, so maybe this will be our last hurrah.

SSR has a thread, and BLT will have one soon. This may be our last hurrah, but the three resorts participating don't have to go out quietly. :santa::santa::santa:

Yes, something like that happens, and I try to readjust for the future, but things keep happening.

Facebook has taken a lot of the traffic away from message boards, I think, which is maybe 1 reason our numbers are so down. I do not want to open this up to something that big, so maybe this will be our last hurrah.
What a change....years ago there were people asking in July to be included in the Christmas tree exchange.

I have finally gotten the Christmas Tree for BLT. I will start a new thread for the BLT Christmas Sharing Tree. Please feel free to message me on the new thread or PM me.

What happens to the tree after Christmas?
The last family to share the tree is responsible for shipping the tree and decorations back to the donor. This usually means packing everything in the box it came in, putting on the prepaid label, and taking the box to Bell Services or the business office.

WELCOME TO THE ANNUAL DVC CHRISTMAS TREE EXCHANGE!

:santa:

Since 2003, DVC DISers have been sharing Christmas trees and spreading a little Holiday Magic. As we did last year, we will have separate coordinators for each resort. I will list the coordinators and link the threads here.

Please see the next thread to see what donating, coordinating, and sharing involve.

Here is where the individual resort threads will be linked as they become available.

AKV

BLT Coordinator and Donor wisbucky Thread here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/dvc-blt-christmas-sharing-tree.3639766/

BCV

BWV Coordinator and Donor dgaston Thread here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/bwv-holiday-tree.3624328/

OKW

PVB

SSR Coordinator and Donor sarahk0204 Thread here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/ssr-christmas-tree-sharing-thread.3639720/

VGF

VWL

:santa::santa::santa:

I would be willing to try to coordinate an exchange at VGF this year. Perhaps we can revive the past thread?

We've never participated in the past since I waited too long and all spots taken

Surprised to find spot open for my dates @ SSR. Posted in that thread

We arrive 11/25 probably the first. Happy to bring tree along but haven't spoken to coordinator yet

Curious as to when u cut it off for sign ups. Wouldn't want to buy a tree, etc. then have it not needed

We still have dates open for anyone wanting to share the tree at BLT. There is a thread starting for the BLT tree sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!