158 pts. for rent at $13 ppt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi :) Can you please check to see if 3/6 is available in a studio anywhere? BVW would be nice IF there was any kind of choice 1 night 1 adult... thx!

Hi,
Looking for a studio at Boardwalk villas, standard view for 3/25-3/28 (3 nights). There will be 2 adults, 3 kids ages 16, 14, 7.
Thanks!

Hi-I would love to stay at AK-but open to other resorts-for one or two nights, depending on price between May 14-May 19.

Anything the week of 5/14-5/19--just looking for 1 or 2 nights, hopefully at AKL. Studio is preferred. 4 guests. Thanks!

Hello-we have a last minute trip planned. We will need a studio, prefer a standard view for 2 adults. The dates we need a reservation are 3-2,3,4 and 5. We do not have a resort preference but bwv would be nice. THANKS for checking!!!
Hi,
I have been checking and not even single days are coming up for 3/2-3/5 for a studio at all 11 resorts.

All the best,
Brian

Hi Brian,

Apologies I am unable to PM.

I am looking for the following:

2 adults, zero kids. I am traveling for my birthday and looking to book a studio at the Grand California 03/21 - 03/23. I am happy to send you my phone number if you are able to PM me. Let me know if there's any availability.

Thanks!
Gabriela

Hi Gabriela,
I have been checking and no availability has come up for a studio or one bedroom at the Grand Californian for the 21st or 22nd.

All the best,
Brian

Hello I am looking for March 9-16 to accommodate 4 adults and 2 infants. I am look for beach club/Yacht club on the boardwalk. if possible please PM or reach out. Im willing to pay asap upon conversation. thanks
Hi,
Only single nights have been coming up as open in your time period for studio and one bedroom units.

All the best,
Brian

looking to rent 2 bedroom or villa for 3/31/19 to 4/3/19 three nights for 5 or 6 adults can you check what's available.
thanks
Hi,
My points offered expire on March 31. I would have to pull new points for the reservation.
There are 2 bedroom villas at SSR and OKW for 120 pts. standard or SSR Preferred for 138pts.
Send me a PM if interested.
All the best,
Brian

Hi I am new but have my 10 posts in required to PM you....the boards are not refreshing to let me PM you though. I would need past your April 1st date- April 21-25. I checked and it shows availability. We are ready to book and have airfare for that week. We are looking at Animal Kingdom studio.. If you have 85 points you would like to sell can you try PMing me?

Hi,
We have 158 points available that have to be used by
April 1st.

There is some availability for the last minute trips that
range anywhere from 1-4 nights depending on room size.

If interested, please send us the following and we can
check availability. I have been having good luck
getting accommodations last minute as there are rooms
popping up frequently.

Please PM the following:
number of adults
number of kids
contact phone
dates
resort(s) preference
room type
ages of kids (if any)

Thank you,
Brian :cool1:
Hi, Are there any studios available for Feb 22-24th

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter