CLOSED- 155 GF points 200 OKW & 160 SS for rent $17 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Lisa. Looking for a 2BR, standard view June 14-18 at the Boardwalk Villas. Thank you!
Hi There is no 2BR available for the boardwalk for those dates. Would you like me to check maybe a different location for you.

Hi Lisa. Thanks for checking. Yes, if you wouldn't mind checking standard view, 2BR at BLT for the same dates (6/14 - 6/18).

Lisa,

I am looking for a one bedroom standard view at GF, from Thursday September 3 check-in and check out on Monday, September 7th (so 4 nights - I think its 148 points). Keep me posted if this is something you can do for us! We are also DVC members (but out of points), so if a transfer is easier for you (if it means we still have your use year and ability to book at GF - we are currently over 7 months out), we can do that too! Thank you

Hi Lisa!
I know it is short notice, but I was wondering about any studios during the week of 3/8-3/14. Specifically, Beach Club Villas or Boardwalk Villas. Thank you!

Hi Lisa!
I know it is short notice, but I was wondering about any studios during the week of 3/8-3/14. Specifically, Beach Club Villas or Boardwalk Villas. Thank you!
Sorry but there is no studios available anywhere for those dates.
Lisa :(

Hi there,

Do you have any availability for September 20-26? Studio room. Standard view if possible?

Kate & Heath

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!