154 CCV Points $13 per point - use by 12/1/19 -Points for Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to buy 4 points for last minute trip in october to be transferred to my DVC account. Is there anything available? Thanks

I forgot to ask. Are there any rooms with handicap accessibility for check in 10/3, out 10/4? My dad would like to join us and has a wheelchair. 3 adults, 2 kids

Not sure if it’s wheelchair accessible - it was the only availability for that night

What is the conversation system?
The little envelope at the top near the notification bell is a conversation system where we can exchange details to finalise the transfer because we aren’t allowed to exchange personal details on these threads

The little envelope at the top near the notification bell is a conversation system where we can exchange details to finalise the transfer because we aren’t allowed to exchange personal details on these threads
Having a hard time sending a PM

Hi! I'm looking for something last minute for Sept. 22-24

Hi

There is actually quite a decent amount of availability for those dates (check-in 22 Sept and check-out 24 Sept)-

2 bed at SSR for 60 points

1 bed at akl (standard view) for 44 points

1 bed at akl (savanna view) for 58 points

2 bed standard at akl for 60 points

1 bed at BWV for 40 points (standard view)

1 bed pool/garden view at BWV for 56 points

2 bed at OKW for 58 points

Studio at BRV for 30 points

2 bed at BRV for 74 points

Let me know what you want and I can book it!

I am looking for a studio at Animal Kingdom October 8-12. It doesn't have to be for all the nights. Thanks.

Thanks what about 11/20 for just 1 night?

Hi some dates have actually opened up in November!

The following are available for 20 November -

SSR both studio (12 points) and a 1 bed (non-preferred 26 points or 30 points for a preferred)

AKL Jambo one bed standard view for 25
BWV one bed for 29 points

Poly studio 18 points

OKW studio for 10 points

I know you were after 18-20
November originally so just letting you know that you could do a split stay with SSR and OKW or

Hi. I’m looking for studio or 1BR checking in on 11/17, checking out on 11/22.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter