CLOSED - BCV points for rent $12 per point. must check out by 8-1-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

steverog

Mouseketeer
150 BCV Points available. Please PM me for availability. Paypal only.

Thanks

Last edited:

Good Morning,
I am interested in a standard studio at SS or OKW for 7/9-7/11. Anything available? Thanks

Are there any Thursday through Monday stays available between now and August 1 at BCV? Studio or 1BR would be fine.

Are there any standard studios available 7/3-7/7? Bay lake tower, beach club, Polynesian , grand Floridian would be ok. Thanks!

Good Morning,

I am interested in renting 33 points for 7/20-7/22 2 nights. Do you have any availability? I know that Old Key West Villa and Saratoga Springs Villa are available for these nights.

Thank You!

Good Morning,

I am interested in renting 33 points for 7/20-7/22 2 nights. Do you have any availability? I know that Old Key West Villa and Saratoga Springs Villa are available for these nights.

Thank You!
I see 2 types of studios available at SS for 32 and 38 points and OKW for 33

Good Morning,

Thank You!
I see 2 types of studios available at SS for 32 and 38 points and OKW for 33

Which resort is the most accessible? We are traveling for my daughter's 5th birthday and she has difficulty getting around due to her cerebral palsy and epilepsy. I think Saratoga Springs would be the best choice.

Which resort is the most accessible? We are traveling for my daughter's 5th birthday and she has difficulty getting around. I think Saratoga Springs would be the best choice.

Standard View is fine. Closest to pools or amenities would be great for my daughter.

Hi I'm looking for a studio for July 6-9 at Animal Kingdom lodge, standard or savanna view. Or open to other resorts too if AKL not available. Is there anything available for those 3 nights?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!