• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

15 day dance!- Now less than a week!

We're 2wk from today... right about now we'll be on ME on our way to the FQ.

Also celebrating DD's birthday there on the 8th. :sunny:

I will be leaving two weeks from tomorrow as well. Arriving in Orlando at 5:30 then heading to the Dolphin for a week. I am so excited!

13 more days for us until we are at POFQ! Disney here we come!!
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Have a great trip everyone!

hi
two weeks from tomorrow we will be on our way. now watching the 15 day weather forecast, it is positively scorching compared with here :banana: :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cheer2: :cheer2: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :banana: :banana: :banana:

:sunny: :cool1: :cool1: where can I find a 15 day forecast? I am leaving 2 weeks from Wednesday and I'm so excited!!!!!!!! Staying at CBR with my parents and my boyfriend. Its his first time staying onsite, and first time there in 10 years!!!! :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Dancing that two week dance here as well. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Can't wait until we get there! Can't wait for my birthday surprise lunch! :bday: The kids have already let a paw out of the bag with a clue; we're having lunch with one of my favorite characters...

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
I'm leaving in two weeks too (January 3rd!) And I'm finishing up my last project of the semester tonight...so tomorrow I will really be happy!

We'll be there in 14 days!!! This will be my step sons first Disney trip!!!

Let's all pray for low crowds and great weather!

LAH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter