140 Points for Rent @ $17 per point BRV Home Resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a newbie on here. Thank you for your time 😊
I am looking for Boardwalk Beach Club Or any of the Magic Kingdom resorts for between January 18 and the end of February. I would love a Saturday to Saturday but know that is hard to get. 7 night would be great by 5 or 6?would work as well.
Thank you so much for your help

Hello, BayLake Towers may have availability for 5 nights the last week in February. I checked my home resort and there was nothing available during that time.

Looking for ideally AK or BWV studio for dates between 2/13 and 2/20 but open to other locations or possible 1BR if the points work out right

Looking for ideally AK or BWV studio for dates between 2/13 and 2/20 but open to other locations or possible 1BR if the points work out right
Hello, unfortunately there is nothing available for the length of your stay. They have 3 nights at a few of the resorts but nothing longer than that at this time. :guilty:

Is it possible to rent points for a 3 night stay?
What resort are you interested in booking? They have a 1 bedroom villa available at the Grand Floridian for 2/17-20 for 138 points, 1 bdrm Savannah View at Animal Kingdom Lodge 2/14-16 106 points, 1 bedroom Bay Lake Towers 2/13-16, 114 points 1 bedroom Boardwalk Villas 2/13-16, 115 points Boulder Ridge 1 bedroom 111 points 2/13-16.

Hello, BayLake Towers may have availability for 5 nights the last week in February. I checked my home resort and there was nothing available during that time.
I have booked for part of my trip. I now need 2 nights. February 7-9 2020
Do you have points available for a studio at any of the resorts

Hello! I'm wondering if there's any availability for BRV or any others for the week approximately 1/18/2020-1/25/2020. I need just one room for three people.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!