140 Points for Rent @ $17 per point BRV Home Resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, unfortunately there is nothing available for the dates of the 12/22-12/27. Your options are to arrive on the 23rd and leave on the 27th. I just checked again and the 22nd isn't available anywhere in a studio. I hope you find something. :)
What about the 23rd checking out on the jan 1st we could do a 1 bedroom. my son is going to be playing in Disneys soccer tournament

How many points do you have available as of now? Also do you know if there's anything available in January?

I wish I knew what you're talking about. Can't you just book the room on your own?
I"m sorry I am not sure what you are referring to. Yes, you can book a room with any Disney resort on your own but only a DVC member can book a room using their points and only within their use year. My points start in December.

What about the 23rd checking out on the jan 1st we could do a 1 bedroom. my son is going to be playing in Disneys soccer tournament
Hello, I am afraid there aren't any 1bdrms for a stay that long available during the peak Holiday season. It was unusual to find what I did find during the week of Christmas.

Hello
Studio room (SSR, or value studio @ AKL) for 06/20/20 to 06/27/20
Thanks
Hello, I am afraid I can only book my home resort BRV this early out. You would need to reach out to a DVC owner that has either SSR or AKL outside the 7 month window.

I have a 140 points for rent @ $17 per point. My home resort is BRV a Magic Kingdom Resort. I can book there 11 months out or any other resort at the 7 month window. I am booking for December 2019 onward.

Please note: There is no availability for studios for any of the prime times of travel (Holidays, Race Weekend, Wine & Dine) as the studios are solidly booked way in advance. You may be able to get into a 1bdrm during these times but they are going fast as well.

Thank you for your interest and have a Dreamin Disney Day!
I am a newbie on here. Thank you for your time 😊
I am looking for Boardwalk Beach Club Or any of the Magic Kingdom resorts for between January 18 and the end of February. I would love a Saturday to Saturday but know that is hard to get. 7 night would be great by 5 or 6?would work as well.
Thank you so much for your help

Let me see if I can be super flexible on dates here. Late Feb into early March. BRV studio for 8-9 days? 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!