175 OKW, & 100 SS Points to Rent @$17 Per Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I have been a DVC member since 94 and have been making reservations as long. I will be happy to make any reservation.

I can book OKW 11 months in advance & 7 months for all other DVC resorts reservation must be used by August 31,2020 Points are $17 pp GFV $18 pp
Please PM me so we can get started making a magical vacation for you.
I have recommendations if you would like to see some other vacations I have booked.
Lisa

Please let me know
The Resort choices :
Size of Accommodations - 1st choice, 2nd choice, 3rd choice
Dates you are checking in
Dates you are checking out

After I check availability, I will promptly get back to you.

I look forward to helping you

Hello

any resort
studio
2 adults
check in 11/30
check out 12/2

Thank you! Elizabeth

Hi there! Will you be renting points for 2021? I will be looking at renting points 11 months out for a 1 bedroom at OKW either at the end of Jan or beg of Feb. Thank you!

Hello! I am looking at a 3-night stay between January 2nd through the 10th? Do you have anything available in a studio? I'm pretty flexible on dates.

Hi the only thing they had available was the 6th & 7th in Saratoga Springs let me know if you want to me to check out anything else or a 1 bedroom for you
Lisa

Hi Lisa. Am looking for 140 points for 1 bed at Grand Floridian villas August 2020. Do you still have these ? Please pm me if you do. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter