14 on July 10

ocpanther

Earning My Ears
Hey I'm Brendan. I'm turning 14 on July 10. On the 19 we're gong to Disney World. On the 23 we're going on the Disney Dream, my fourth Disney cruise. Then we're going back to Disney World til August 4. We're meeting our German Exchange Student on the 30. A;; that except the exchange student was my birthday and Christmas present plus an iPhone 4. Also I'm going into the 9th grade, and I got accepted into a program where about 40 students out of about a hundred get accepted.

Hey I'm Brendan. I'm turning 14 on July 10. On the 19 we're gong to Disney World. On the 23 we're going on the Disney Dream, my fourth Disney cruise. Then we're going back to Disney World til August 4. We're meeting our German Exchange Student on the 30. A;; that except the exchange student was my birthday and Christmas present plus an iPhone 4. Also I'm going into the 9th grade, and I got accepted into a program where about 40 students out of about a hundred get accepted.

Hello :wave:

Very exciting stuff, especially the exchange student! iPhones are pretty awesome, too. Same as Disney vacations, ahaha! :goodvibes

Congrats on getting in the program! What is it like? I'm going into 10th grade, but when I was going into High School I got accepted into the law program where about 100 students out of 2,800 are accepted. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter