14 NIGHTS SAPPHIRE FALLS...MARDI GRAS-MINIONS-HARRY & MORE...MARCH 2019 TR

We had our share of disturbances when each son was in that terrible two phase. One of us would swiftly take the baby/child out of the restaurant until things calmed down/rest of family was done with their dinner. Seemed to cautch on quick enough as to what was acceptable and what wasn’t when they were removed from the situation. Probably not PC in this day & age lol

Have a safe trip home, hope you catch a good tail wind.

Yep, that’s what parenting should be.....sadly lacking today at times........

Thanks :)......always hope for a quicker flight home........shortest we managed with a fabulous tail wind was just over six and a half hours........we should be so lucky again.

Well, back home and getting back to normal.......:faint:

Landed early at around 7.45 this morning. Had the best night flight ever, did manage to sleep for a few hours.....got through customs quickly and our luggage was almost first off and both pieces together.....unusual. We loved being chauffeured home as we could both snooze and we did! We were home for 11am which was fabulous! Did have to zonk out for an hour around 3pm today........just couldn’t keep my eyes open.

We had a lovely very low key trip.......probably our quietest trip so far........but, did have a couple of lovely Dis meets over the time and we enjoyed some beautiful weather and two slightly chillier days.........

Loved Sapphire again and spent some time at RP too which was lovely.

Things we didn’t do were the Minion breakfast.......oh my goodness! So many kids!!!! Will happily miss that one out......we didn’t do the night time shows apart from Mardi Gras a few times.......no Castle show or light show.

Happy to be home and see our boy, and enjoyed a takeout curry tonight.......and managed to do 4 loads of laundry, most of it dry already ::yes::........was a bit of shock to come back to 42F!! But at least sun was shining.

Will hopefully get trip report fully in gear this week and will get a wiggle on with it as we go back in 45 days :D

Nice to be home.....but already looking forward to going back in May...........:wave2:

So EXCITED to read more!!!!!

:D

Thanks.......hope it doesn’t disappoint as we really wonder what we did this time!!

We spent a bit of time with friends who work there, we love those times.......but we kinda slowly meandered through this trip......or so it seemed........::yes::

Will be happy to read your comments though.......:thumbsup2

Glad you got home safely! We got here last night and we have had a lovely day at Islands of Adventure today. Going to see the Blue Man Group in about 30 minutes!

Looking forward to reading about your trip. I think I missed you by a day. We did an overnight stay in Orlando to go to City Walk before our cruise and were there on March 9th for the afternoon and I believe I read that was when you flew in?

:D

Thanks.......hope it doesn’t disappoint as we really wonder what we did this time!!

We spent a bit of time with friends who work there, we love those times.......but we kinda slowly meandered through this trip......or so it seemed........::yes::

Will be happy to read your comments though.......:thumbsup2

There is nothing wrong with spending time with friends and meandering. :daisy::)

Glad you got home safely! We got here last night and we have had a lovely day at Islands of Adventure today. Going to see the Blue Man Group in about 30 minutes!

Thanks Andrea......glad you got there safely........and hope you enjoyed BMG!!

You turned up for some lovely weather......it was so hot our last few days.......just like the first week......

Have a great time..........:wave2:

Glad you're back so we can hear about your trip, but wow that just flew by!

Thanks........should start up this week......

Funny thing is we said this trip didn’t feel like it flew past......sometimes our second week goes past in a flash, but we really went at a snails pace and savoured it all....so it felt longer strangely........but yes, it’s always too short regardless...:)

Looking forward to reading about your trip. I think I missed you by a day. We did an overnight stay in Orlando to go to City Walk before our cruise and were there on March 9th for the afternoon and I believe I read that was when you flew in?

WELCOME to you agavegirl1 :wave2:

So glad to see you here.........yes, we arrived March 9th for our stay, we arrived at the hotel around 6pm.......we did miss a lot of folks by one day this time.........

Hope you had a wonderful visit there and also enjoyed the cruise........you certainly deserve a fabulous break Wendy........and hope you enjoy this one it starts.........::yes::

There is nothing wrong with spending time with friends and meandering. :daisy::)

Absolutely!!!

It was so relaxing and laid back at times we almost felt the trip lasted longer than only two weeks.......no rushing around suits us down to the ground......we never feel we have to always fill our days doing “something”.

Sometimes sitting and smelling the roses is so much fun.........::yes::

Oh @schumigirl. I think it is great that you are so brave and can look for whatever good there was in your recent trip. I know it was a terrible disappointment not to have our DISmeet, and it made everything else taste like ashes in your mouth. Don't worry though. Time heals all wounds.
:joker:

Yay! Been crazy here (will email you), but thought I'd check in and see where you're at! Looking forward to full trip report!!! <3

Well, back home and getting back to normal.......:faint:

Vacations are wonderful but it is always good to be home.

Happy to be home and see our boy, .......

Its a shame he couldnt join you since he was down a good bit of the last trip.

and managed to do 4 loads of laundry, most of it dry already ::yes::........

You dont slow down do you?

Will hopefully get trip report fully in gear this week and will get a wiggle on with it as we go back in 45 days :D

Have my notebook handy for all good food and drinks I have to try..........

Hi glad that you made it home and had a great time. I am looking forward to your new report. I love all your pictures it brings me back to my trips and I enjoy it. I keep looking at your other reports and writing down restaurants off site for us to go this June.

I have been reading your trip reports and love them, on my lunch hours (since its cold here in NJ and I couldn't take my walks), I had to join the boards and let you know you and your husband are fabulous! I love the drink photos, the airport, all of it! I am so jealous you get to go for that amount time! Lucky! I cannot wait to read this one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter