I'm so happy, with my first weigh in I earned my first clippie of the new year!

It's exciting because I have not had a WISH clippie in a loooooong time! It's great incentive to want to keep changing it out for one with a higher number on it.

Anyone else have a new clippie they want to show off? :cool1:

Great job on the 5 pounds. I hope my post on the other thread (re: high weight loss on the first week being mostly water) didn't put a damper on your weight loss. I would never want to do that - I know how difficult it is! I was just thinking back to my first week on WW. Keep up the good work!

I saw your weight loss posted on another thread and just wanted to say congrats! 5 pounds in one week is super!!! Enjoy the new clippie and keep up the great work.:cheer2:

How do you get a clippie? Is it something some you make yourself and post or does someone send you one when you reach a certain point? I'm new to the whole forum thing and just figured out what a 'clippie' is. Please help.
Thanks

Hi Michelle,
Great job on the 5 lbs and your first clippie! Way to go! Keepup the fantastic work! Your on the right track!

:cheer2:

How do you get a clippie? Is it something some you make yourself and post or does someone send you one when you reach a certain point? I'm new to the whole forum thing and just figured out what a 'clippie' is. Please help.
Thanks

Hi there,
Check out the smiley's - At the bottom of all the smiley's is our new WISH clippie smiley's. Just add it under User CP - to your signature!

Thanks MelanieC, :goodvibes I just needed some direction. I never looked that far down on the smilie page.

Way to go! I hope to put my first clipplie up soon, as well! :)

Congratulations!!!! I hope to add my first weight loss clippie soon, too. WTG!!!

Hey, that clippie is quite fetching!! Congrats!! Keep up the good work!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter