13 hrs til I go to WDW! Yacht Club

princess angel

**If You Can Dream It, You can Do It**
yiippppeeeeeee!!!! in just 13 hrs I will be on my way to WDW!

we are staying at the Yacht Club concierge for 2 weeks!

I am soooooooo excited, almost finished packing and just bursting with excitement.

I expect to see lots of DIS'ers this time!!!! especially that the DIS CON II will be going on too!

Laura :)

wow, i can almost feel your excitement-
i hope you have fantastic weather, short lines and a wealth of disney magic!!

have fun

lisa:smooth:

Have a safe & fun trip! Kiss Mickey for him & tell him I miss him already!:wave:

Have a wonderful and safe trip! Tell us all about it when you get home! I can't wait to see the newly redone rooms with my own eyes!!!:teeth:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Laura! I missed telling you goodbye!!! :( Oh well, have a great trip... I can't wait to read your report!! :)

We have ressies for YC concierge for our 20th anniversary next March (never stayed concierge before). Please post and let us know how it is when you get back...I'll be waiting with baited breath for your return...LOL

Laura -
I missed wishing you a safe trip...but hopefully you might be able to check the boards while you are there! Can't wait to see you at the DIS Meet at MVMCP on the 3rd. We are six days and counting!

We'll be at the POFQ ... but I know we will visit the YC so we may catch you sooner!

Fun times ahead!
Debbie

Tell us all about it when you get back!

Have a magical trip!

YC is just awesome. I never thought I would like a resort better than WL, but I was wrong...YC is the bomb!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter