13 days till Disney and having issues!!!

mumumouse

Mouseketeer
Got an email the other day letting me know that Toy Story will be down on March 15th, the day we will be at HS. Darn it. Bummer. I would trade my HS day around, but have lunch booked at Sci Fi and just feel like it is a little too close for comfort. Might not get Toy Story on another day at this point.:smickey:

Then, in reviewing my passes for night of arrival MK, I noticed they are off.

Wishes are supposed to be at 10pm that night and my fastpass for viewing tells me to arrive at 10:50 to 10:55. My Pirates fp has a two hour window. What the heck. Spoke to Disney chat and she shows something else. Was I losing my mind. Nope, double checked and I have something totally different on my screen. There is a two hour window on Pirates!:ccat: Called Disney and they show something else as well, but were able to see what I have too.

Very confusing. They told me just go to Wishes at 9:40.

And to top it all off, my 14 year old traveling companion seems like she is coming down with the flu!!
Always a concern when we have a trip coming up!! I guess good news is, she has time to be sick and recover. I hope!

Then by my calculations, I will be sick when it is time to travel. Hahaha!!!

Irony is I have family members visiting Brazil as I type this and I was worried about Zika. And the child here in the states is the sick one. Go figure.

Happy countdowns everyone!!!!!!!!!!!:stitch2: Stay healthy!!!

Those couple of weeks right before you go are so stressful. I always worry about us being sick before and screwing up our ability to get ready or being sick there! Hopefully your daughter will recover and it will miss you. Take some emergen-c
:)

Hope your traveling companion gets better before your trip, that happened to me once right before we were supposed to leave for a trip (3 days before we had to travel) I got really sick, I went to my doctor and got steroids and antibiotics and within a few days I at least felt like I wasn't dying anymore and was able to go on the trip and finish my meds during. So my suggestion is get to the doctor as soon as symptoms occur and try to give as much time for healing as possible.

As far as the FP issue, I have no suggestions about that, sorry!

Have a great trip, try not to stress to much and just enjoy yourself!

We made it to WDW just fine, despite a death in the family and my daughter's bout with flu.

It took us a little more time to get in the Disney Spirit, but once we did it all went by too fast!

I had received some pixie dust that could be used for summer and almost rescheduled our spring break trip, but we did it anyway.

Now that I see the Rivers of Light opening is postponed, I am fine with my decision.

Disney does need to work on some of their kinks, but for the most part it is always amazing how smoothly things go.

And this trip was certainly a reminder that despite construction and some upcoming projects not being ready yet, there is plenty to see and do!!

We did a few new things this trip, including the Marceline to Magic Kingdom tour. We actually made it to the good morning show for the first time as well!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter