127 Points for $16.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvcmember777

Renting DVC points for over 15 Years!
DVC Gold
Points for Rent: 127 points for $16.00 a point.

I will be happy to check availability for you.

I have been renting points for a lot of years with a lot of satisfied people. References available upon request.

If interested, please start a conversation with me.

I need the following information to check availability:

Travel Dates (total number of nights)
Resort (at least 2 options is appreciated)
Room size
Your email address

If your request is available, I will let you know via email. I will then need the following information:

Names of all adults and children (ages if under 18)
Address and phone number
Any celebrations you might be having while at Disney

Once I secure the reservation, I will email you to let you know I have reserved it in your name. I will email you the confirmation and then you can send payment after that. I must have payment in full. You can link the reservation to your MyDisney account. It’s that easy.

Later, I can make all the necessary arrangements for you including adding the dining plan and magical express to your reservation.

Thanks!

Joe

Last edited:
Points still available for a short time. I will be happy to check a Spring Break date for you.

I am looking for somewhere to stay from March 8 through March 18. Would do a split stay. 1 adult and 2 children ages 6 and 11.
Thank you

Sorry, there just a few days of March left. Most of your dates are not available for a studio. More dates are available for 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom villas.

All right. We would be ooen to a 1 bedroom for some of our stay if it worked!
We are arriving March 8 and leaving the 18th.

I can make reservations at Old Key West eleven months out, or seven months out at any other resort.
Let me know if interested and I will check availability.

Hi

We were looking for April 6th-13th for a studio preferably at The Beach Club or somewhere similar.

Do you have anything available?

Thanks Adam

Hi

We were looking for April 6th-13th for a studio preferably at The Beach Club or somewhere similar.

Do you have anything available?

Thanks Adam

Sorry, the only dates available are at Saratoga Springs from April 9-30.

Sorry, the only dates available are at Saratoga Springs from April 9-30.

There are one bedrooms available for all or some of your dates:
Old Key West, April 6-13 = 222 points
Saratoga Springs, April 6-13 = 227 points
Animal Kingdom Lodge = April 7-13, 194 points
Boulder Ridge at Wilderness Lodge, April 8-12 = 191 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter