CLOSED: 126 BLT Points for Rent at $15 per point (Sep 2023 UY )

Status
Not open for further replies.

nakraza

Earning My Ears
DVC Premium
I have 126 BLT points for rent at $15 per point, from September 2023 UY. The reservation must be before September 1st, 2024.

I accept PayPal and renter pays any transaction fees.

Last edited:
Good afternoon. I am looking for 146-171 points depending on resort for Sun dec 22-Wed dec 25. I an interested in a 2 bedroom villa for my husband and I, our college aged daughter and my mom. I priced points at Riviera, BLT, Wilderness Lodge and Copper Creek. If you can help me with this please let me know, thanks. I have rented many times in the past, when our daughter was smaller, and we would like to head back for the holidays.
Jill

I am looking for either may 31-june1 studio at Riviera or may 30-June 1 studio Riviera
Thanks

Can these points be banked to use next year? And are these direct sale points or early resale that can be used at Riviera at the 7 month mark? Sorry last question, would you consider a point transfer?

Can these points be banked to use next year? And are these direct sale points or early resale that can be used at Riviera at the 7 month mark? Sorry last question, would you consider a point transfer?
Appreciate if you can pm me.

I am looking for one night at Vero beach Sept. 9th if it is available. Please let me know

Hi! We are looking for 175 points for 2bed villa (sv) at BLT for 9/22/24-9/26/24 ..Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter