125 Points for Rent @$16.50 BRV Home Resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in a studio or 1 bed savanna view for AK dates are 12/14 and 12/15 (nights) checkout 12/16

any availability?

Last edited:
Is there any availability for 12/31/19-1/3/20? We are looking to stay a few days before our cruise.

anything at AKL-open to other resorts too-for 5/15 or 5/18/19--just one night, 4 people. studio is preferred. Thanks!

March 8-11

Or March 15-18

For three adults at any of the MK resort DVC’s
My apologies I have been on a cruise and had no access to internet. I am afraid I can only book my home resort which is Boulder Ridge Villas starting in December onward. if you would like me to check on it for you, let me know. Thank you!

March 8-11

Or March 15-18

My apologies I have been on a cruise and had no access to internet. I am afraid I can only book my home resort which is Boulder Ridge Villas starting in December and going forward. if you would like me to check on it for you, let me know. Thank you!

March 8-11

Or March 15-18

My apologies I have been on a cruise and had no access to internet. I am afraid I can only book my home resort which is Boulder Ridge Villas starting in December. if you would like me to check on it for you, let me know. Thank you!

anything at AKL-open to other resorts too-for 5/15 or 5/18/19--just one night, 4 people. studio is preferred. Thanks!
My apologies I have been on a cruise and had no access to internet. I am afraid I can only book my home resort which is Boulder Ridge Villas starting in December. if you would like me to check on it for you, let me know. Thank you!

Looking for 2 Bdrm villa for Feb 2020 (Mardi Gras).
Looking for 2 Bdrm villa for Feb 2020 (Mardi Gras).
Any availability October 6-12?looking for a studio.

Pete

We are on the waitlist through David’s for bay lake tower Jan 3 through 8. If it comes through we would be interested in Jan 8 out 11, if it doesn’t we would be interested in Jan 3 out 11. Were giving David’s a week before moving on with a private owner . Silly question is it at all possible to request extra padding on the Murphy pad, our son is autistic with sensory issues and were worried how he will take to it (he is 8.5)

We are on the waitlist through David’s for bay lake tower Jan 3 through 8. If it comes through we would be interested in Jan 8 out 11, if it doesn’t we would be interested in Jan 3 out 11. Were giving David’s a week before moving on with a private owner . Silly question is it at all possible to request extra padding on the Murphy pad, our son is autistic with sensory issues and were worried how he will take to it (he is 8.5)
Hello, not a silly question at all. Disney should be able to honor your request. Before you go, contact the front desk and ask to speak to a manager. Put in the request verbally but also follow-up with an email. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter