CLOSED—-122 Beach Club Villa points available for Rent @ $19 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherylzw

Mouseketeer
We have 122 Beach Club villa points available for reservations from February 1, 2021.
$19 per point. Would prefer to use all points for one reservation. i do have a few additional points if needed to complete reservatio.

Long time owner. Experience with DVC rentals. Will provide references if requested.

Contact Cheryl

Last edited:
We are interested in a reservation for a Thursday through Sunday any time in June or July.

I’m sorry. Just checked. No Sunday through Thursday availability through all of June or July.

There are a couple Thursday-Sunday available in 1 bedrooms just not studios. I wouldn‘t have enough points for a 2020 reservation as most of my points are for 2021 after February 1st. I have some points already promised to someone else for 2020. If that doesn’t work out I’ll be in touch with you to see if you are interested in a 1 bed.

Last edited:

I'm interested in 107 points for Dec 5th-Dec12th 2020?

Hi I’m sorry I don’t have enough points for reservations before February 1, 2021 as I have promised it to some else. I do if reservation is after February 1, 2021. If it doesn’t work out with person I promised them to I will be in touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!