"12 Days of Holiday Magic"

Topolina

Earning My Ears
A new official Facebook page for Disneyland launched this week, "Disneyland Today". The page's "about page" says this:

"Welcome to Disneyland Today, the official in-park Facebook page with live updates from the park and answers to your questions! Also @DisneylandToday on Twitter.

On Tuesday they posted the following:

"The holidays at Disneyland Today Just Got Merrier with "12 Days of Holiday Magic!" Stay tuned each day from December 14 - 25 for special in-park surprises! The surprises will get more magical the closer we get to December 25, so be sure to follow the magic!"

Hmmm, wonder what surprises there will be???

Here's a link to the page!

https://www.facebook.com/DisneylandToday

I saw that too - but can't get any other information about it. As we'll be in the parks Dec 16 - Dec 19, I hope to be "surprised" with something wonderful. I follow Disneyland and DCA Today on Facebook and will probably be checking it all the time just to make sure I catch one of their 'holiday magic' events.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter