12 Days Of Disney

Disney Patks blog had said that an announcement comes each day at 11 a.m.... I’m pretty sure it’s after that. Anyone have an explanation?

One of these 12 days better be an announcement about Toy Story Land in DHS opening!
The other day they did Toy Story land in shanghai. Didn’t know they were getting the slinky dog flat as well
Whoops didn’t see above me just said that!!! Me too. Wdwnt posted about guardians but I read it and said “as great as this all sounds I wish it had some backing”

You’re not the only one with a folder like that ;)
So what’s your most prized possession? One of mine is the forbidden journey blueprint. If you look it up on google it gives the incorrect layout. Also some super hi-res blueprint of the Warner Bros. park in Dubai. Disney wise the very hi res art they released the day toy story land was announced

So what’s your most prized possession? One of mine is the forbidden journey blueprint. If you look it up on google it gives the incorrect layout. Also some super hi-res blueprint of the Warner Bros. park in Dubai. Disney wise the very hi res art they released the day toy story land was announced
A lot of the art I have is more recent but I would have to go through and look. I have unreleased Brazil pavilion art. I like the Pandora concept art.

A lot of the art I have is more recent but I would have to go through and look. I have unreleased Brazil pavilion art. I like the Pandora concept art.
The Brazil art was amazing!!! For some reason my mind is drawing a blank on pandora concept art! Back to this this way my favorite non announcement art they’ve made

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts