12/29/17 ~~ New Year's Eve Dream Mouseketeers!

Meet your Fellow Dream New Year's Eve Mouseketeers!

To be added to the Roll Call, please post in the thread as much of the following information as you desire:

~~ Your DISname
~~ Names of everyone traveling in your party, plus age of children at the time we sail
~~ Where you are from
~~ Stateroom Number

Our Roll Call:

tinkerbelltwins (Beth). DH (Steve), 2 DDtwins (Skye and Hope, 14). Stateroom 81818. 13th Disney Cruise.

dvccruiser76 (Sue). DH (Will), DS (Dylan, 13). From Boston. Stateroom 7176. This is 8th cruise and 2nd NYE cruise. From Boston.

LisaJane. DH (Kevin). DOma (Henke); DD (Julia, 20), DS (Lee, 15). Stateroom 6594. From Ottawa, Ontario. Celebrating Oma's 70th birthday.

Treeder50. DH (Brian), DD (Kiley, 15). DS (Jake, 9). Stateroom 9624. 1st Disney Cruise!

This post is reserved for Fish Extender Information and Sign Up!

Fish Extender -- This is where we can have a list for anyone interested in doing a Fish Extender (this is where you exchange small gifts while onboard). If there is interest in this, when the cruise is closer you can private message me with your information (email and stateroom number) so that we can get this organized. No more than 10 staterooms in each group to make it easier. We'll probably cut off the date to join in November 2017 to give everyone enough time to prepare for this.

1. tinkerbelltwins: 2 adults and 2 girls (14 and 14).
2. LisaJane: 3 adults (mom is celebrating 70th) 1 girl 20 and 1 boy 15.

My name is Charleen, Tim DH, Shelby DD-24, Teri DD-31, and Adam DSI-31. This is my 8th, DHs 7th, DDs 5th and DSI first. My parents and sisters and their families are coming. We are so excited about celebrating NYE on the Dream!!

We live in TN.

Last edited:
Mandamay (Amanda)

Amanda(myself) 26 my children Layne-9 Elliott-6
Jeanna-29 her daughter (my niece) Lexi-8
Mine and Jeanna parent Mike-53 and Dana- 50
Amanda, Layne, Elliott, Mike, and Dana are from Georgia
Jeanna and Lexi are from North Carolina
Our staterooms are
10102 and 10104

We cannot wait for this cruise!!! This will be the kids first Disney Cruise!!

3. Hmitchell: 2 adults and 1 boy (9)

Fish Extender -- This is where we can have a list for anyone interested in doing a Fish Extender (this is where you exchange small gifts while onboard). If there is interest in this, when the cruise is closer you can private message me with your information (email and stateroom number) so that we can get this organized. No more than 10 staterooms in each group to make it easier. We'll probably cut off the date to join in November 2017 to give everyone enough time to prepare for this.

2. LisaJane: 3 adults (mom is celebrating 70th) and 2 girls 15 and 20.
3. TFocht: 2 adults 1 girl (9)

3. Focht: 2 adults and 1 girl (9)

Meet your Fellow Dream New Year's Eve Mouseketeers!

To be added to the Roll Call, please post in the thread as much of the following information as you desire:

~~ Your DISname
~~ Names of everyone traveling in your party, plus age of children at the time we sail
~~ Where you are from
~~ Stateroom Number

Our Roll Call:

tinkerbelltwins (Beth). DH (Steve), 2 DDtwins (Skye and Hope, 14). Stateroom 81818. 13th Disney Cruise.

dvccruiser76 (Sue). DH (Will), DS (Dylan, 13). From Boston. Stateroom 7176. This is 8th cruise and 2nd NYE cruise. From Boston.

LisaJane. DH (Kevin). DOma (Henke); 2 DD (Allison, 15 and Julia, 20). Stateroom 6594. From Ottawa, Ontario. Celebrating Oma's 70th birthday.

Treeder50. DH (Brian), DD (Kiley, 15). DS (Jake, 9). Stateroom 9624. 1st Disney Cruise!

MrsIncredibleBoyMom (Terri). DH (Sebastian), DS (Haven-8, Hart-5, Titan-4) Stateroom (with our company so it hasn’t been assigned) From Houston, Texas! 1st Disney Cruise!

Last edited:

3. 2 adult and 3 boys - 8,5,and 4

3. wizardmickey81: 2 staterooms (Stateroom 1: 2 adults, 1 toddle boy, 1 baby girl) (Stateroom 2: 3 adults)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter