12/29/17 ~~ New Year's Eve Dream Mouseketeers!

tinkerbelltwins

DIS Veteran
A warm hello to all of you New Year's Eve Mouseketeers who will set sail on the Disney Dream for four glorious nights at the end of 2017. We will leave from Port Canaveral on December 29th for the Bahamas. On December 31st we will spend the morning and afternoon on Castaway Cay, and that night we will celebrate a New Year as confetti pours down on us in the atrium.

My family is super excited to cruise with you. It will be our 13th Disney cruise. Embarking on this magical New Year's Eve cruise adventure will be myself, my husband, and our twins who will be 14 by the time we set sail on the Dream.

Who else is going?

Post #2 will have our roll call.

Post #3 will be reserved for Fish Extender.

Post #4 will have who knows what?!

Last edited:
Meet your Fellow Dream New Year's Eve Mouseketeers!

To be added to the Roll Call, please post in the thread as much of the following information as you desire:

~~ Your DISname
~~ Names of everyone traveling in your party, plus age of children at the time we sail
~~ Where you are from
~~ Stateroom Number

Our Roll Call:

tinkerbelltwins (Beth). DH (Steve), 2 DDtwins (Skye and Hope, 14). Stateroom 81818. 13th Disney Cruise.

dvccruiser76 (Sue). DH (Will), DS (Dylan, 13). From Boston. Stateroom 7176. This is 8th cruise and 2nd NYE cruise. From Boston.

LisaJane. DH (Kevin). DOma (Henke); 2 DD (Allison, 15 and Julia, 20). Stateroom 6594. From Ottawa, Ontario. Celebrating Oma's 70th birthday.

Treeder50. DH (Brian), DD (Kiley, 15). DS (Jake, 9). Stateroom 9624. 1st Disney Cruise!

Last edited:
This post is reserved for Fish Extender Information and Sign Up!

Fish Extender -- This is where we can have a list for anyone interested in doing a Fish Extender (this is where you exchange small gifts while onboard). If there is interest in this, when the cruise is closer you can private message me with your information (email and stateroom number) so that we can get this organized. No more than 10 staterooms in each group to make it easier. We'll probably cut off the date to join in November 2017 to give everyone enough time to prepare for this.

1. tinkerbelltwins: 2 adults and 2 girls (14 and 14).
2. LisaJane: 3 adults (mom is celebrating 70th) and 2 girls 15 and 20.

Last edited:

Good morning,
Where is everyone :)

Let's see...

My username is dvccruiser76 (Sue) and I will be cruising with my DH (Will) and DS (Dylan who will be 8 when we cruise).

We are cruising with another family who will probably check in soon.

We are from Boston.

We are in stateroom 7176 and this will be my 8th cruise and 2nd NYE cruise.

My user name is LisaJane
I will be cruising with 4 others - DH Kevin, DO (Oma) Henke and 2 DD's Allison & Julia - 15 & 20 at the time of the cruise. We will be celebrating my mothers 70th Birthday (o:
We are from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Stateroom Number 6594
This is our first time on a Disney cruise and we are super excited!!:sail:

Last edited:

To be added to the Roll Call, please post in the thread as much of the following information as you desire:

~~ Your DISname
~~ Names of everyone traveling in your party, plus age of children at the time we sail
~~ Where you are from
~~ Stateroom Number

Our Roll Call:

tinkerbelltwins (me). DH, 2 DDtwins who will be 14. We are from Virginia.

Do your girls have a favourite Disney movie?

Good morning,
Where is everyone :)

Let's see...

My username is dvccruiser76 (Sue) and I will be cruising with my DH (Will) and DS (Dylan who will be 8 when we cruise).

We are cruising with another family who will probably check in soon.

We are from Boston.

We are in stateroom 7176 and this will be my 8th cruise and 2nd NYE cruise.

Does your son have a favourite Disney movie?

~~ Your DISname
~~ Where you are from
~~ Stateroom Number

Our Roll Call:

tinkerbelltwins (me). DH, 2 DDtwins who will be 14. We are from Virginia.
LisaJane (me). DH, DO (Oma - Helen) and 2 DD who will be 15 & 20. We are from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Fish Extender -- This is where we can have a list for anyone interested in doing a Fish Extender (this is where you exchange small gifts while onboard). If there is interest in this, when the cruise is closer you can private message me with your information (email and stateroom number) so that we can get this organized. No more than 10 staterooms in each group to make it easier. We'll probably cut off the date to join in November 2017 to give everyone enough time to prepare for this.

2. LisaJane 3 adults (my mom is celebrating her 70th b-day) and 2 girls 15 & 20

A warm hello to all of you New Year's Eve Mouseketeers who will set sail on the Disney Dream for four glorious nights at the end of 2017. We will leave from Port Canaveral on December 29th for the Bahamas. On December 31st we will spend the morning and afternoon on Castaway Cay, and that night we will celebrate a New Year as confetti pours down on us in the atrium.

My family is super excited to cruise with you. It will be our 13th Disney cruise. Embarking on this magical New Year's Eve cruise adventure will be myself, my husband, and our twins who will be 14 by the time we set sail on the Dream.

Who else is going?

Post #2 will have our roll call.

Post #3 will be reserved for Fish Extender.

Post #4 will have who knows what?!

Treeder50 this is our first Disney Cruise I will be traveling with my DH (Brian) DD(Kiley) who will turn 15 while on the cruise and DS(Jake) 9 yrs.
We are in stateroom 9624

~~ Your DISname
~~ Where you are from
~~ Stateroom Number

Our Roll Call:

tinkerbelltwins (Beth). DH (Steve), 2 DDtwins (Skye and Hope, 14). Stateroom 81818. 13th Disney Cruise.

dvccruiser76 (Sue). DH (Will), DS (Dylan, 13). From Boston. Stateroom 7176. This is 8th cruise and 2nd NYE cruise. From Boston.

LisaJane. DH (Kevin). DOma (Henke); 2 DD (Allison, 15 and Julia, 20). Stateroom 6594. From Ottawa, Ontario. Celebrating Oma's 70th birthday.

Treeder50. DH (Brian), DD (Kiley, 15). DS (Jake, 9). Stateroom 9624. 1st Disney Cruise!

Last edited:
This post is reserved for Fish Extender Information and Sign Up

~~ Your DISname
~~ Where you are from
~~ Stateroom Number

Our Roll Call:

Hmitchell (Heather) DH(Von), DS(Brodie, 9) Stateroom 9134. From Atlanta, Georgia. 2nd Disney Cruise

3. Hmitchell: 2 adults and 1 boy (9)

~~ Your DISname
~~ Where you are from
~~ Stateroom Number

Our Roll Call:

LisaJane. DH (Kevin). DOma (Henke); DD (Julia, 20) DS (Lee, 15). Stateroom 6594. From Ottawa, Ontario. Celebrating Oma's 70th birthday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter