12/24 at Animal Kingdom. Better than expected!

Jimmy Mouse

My other car is the Monorail
So now my fears of Christmas week are gone and replaced with excitement! I see today at AK was a 9 on some crowd calendars and a 10 on another. Well, Christmas week is now my favorite time to visit! We stayed up late last night so we got a late start arriving at AK at 10:00 am. The crowd getting in wasn’t that bad. By 10:20 we were at Dinosaur but it was down. We headed to Dinoland and my wife and DD7 rode PW while me and DD4 rode TS. We rider swapped and did both again. Then we headed to Everest. We had a FP and the line moved really fast. After that we did the river rapids and the safari. We then headed to Dinosaur since we had an hour before our 2:20 Tusker house reservation. It went smooth and we were back at Tusker at 2:15. After lunch we did our FP for FOP. On our way out we seen It’s Tough to be a Bug. It’s now 5:55 and we are back at Beach Club feeling great as we did so much and never broke a sweat! Pics tonight after we have a few drinks in the lounge :)

AK at 9:58 am. Looks insane huh? It actually not as bad as it looks.
IMG_4961.jpg
11:19 am
IMG_4965.jpg

6:27 pm. Enjoying some resort time in Stone Harbor Lounge
IMG_5028.jpg

IMG_5030.jpg

IMG_5031.jpg

IMG_5032.jpg

yeah, I have no idea why my awesome Clam Chowder isn't spilling lol
IMG_5033.jpg

And of course Santa was in the lobby. Where else would he be on Christmas eve?
IMG_5036 (2).jpg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!