110th Anniversary merchandise

dee slack

DIS Veteran
I have just bought a really cute small tote bag (from 711!) with 2 packs of foodstuff inside - anyone know what they are? I loved the bag and just had to buy it, but wasn't sure what the things inside were!!!
Also, is this anniversary being celebrated in any of the parks here?

Finally, might there be any Christmas decorations and / or holiday merchandise in the parks after Nov 5th?

dee slack said:
I have just bought a really cute small tote bag (from 711!) with 2 packs of foodstuff inside - anyone know what they are? I loved the bag and just had to buy it, but wasn't sure what the things inside were!!!
Also, is this anniversary being celebrated in any of the parks here?

Finally, might there be any Christmas decorations and / or holiday merchandise in the parks after Nov 5th?

I think there should be holiday merchandise by the 5th, maybe earlier even. Some decorations may be up by then too but probably not all the decorations.

The 110th anniversary is just goods and some special events in the city like the Disney museum exhibit and the Mori tower thing. Can you attach a photo of what you bought? The conbini's in Shin Urayasu have the goods on sale now!

sorry, I can't upload any photos as my laptop died 2 days before we left home so I'm having to use my old netbook with a useless system that won't let me upload any photos, so I can't even send any back home to my mum.
As an aside, we are FINALLY getting to Disney now we are back in Tokyo! Tomorrow is DisneySea, then Thurs Disney Land then back to DisneySea next Monday. Planning to buy loads of stuff, especially Christmas merchandise :)

dee slack said:
sorry, I can't upload any photos as my laptop died 2 days before we left home so I'm having to use my old netbook with a useless system that won't let me upload any photos, so I can't even send any back home to my mum.
As an aside, we are FINALLY getting to Disney now we are back in Tokyo! Tomorrow is DisneySea, then Thurs Disney Land then back to DisneySea next Monday. Planning to buy loads of stuff, especially Christmas merchandise :)

Should be really crowded tomorrow! I will probably go to TDS in the afternoon for Table is Waiting and try the lottery for BBB! , not sure about the evening yet. Have fun at TDR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter