11 month window

Kingdome8

DIS Veteran
If I book home resort at 11 months. Then at 7 months want to get a different resort same dates do I have to cancel original one first? Just curious of procedure as I don’t want to cancel and not get 7 month and lose 11 month.

No you can modify your 11 month reservation using the modify tool online. To do this go to you 11 month reservation and choose modify then use the booking search tool that comes up to search the dates you want at whatever resorts your interested in. If you find availability and want to switch continue with the new reservation and it will let you know that your original reservation will be switched out to the new one. The modification tool holds your original reservation until your new one is booked so you don't have to worry about ending up with no reservation.
Good luck!

No you can modify your 11 month reservation using the modify tool online. To do this go to you 11 month reservation and choose modify then use the booking search tool that comes up to search the dates you want at whatever resorts your interested in. If you find availability and want to switch continue with the new reservation and it will let you know that your original reservation will be switched out to the new one. The modification tool holds your original reservation until your new one is booked so you don't have to worry about ending up with no reservation.
Good luck!

Thank for a clear answer. Awesome

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter