10th Annual Trip! July 2010 Pre-Trip Report

PrincesaGia

Earning My Ears
Hello All!!! I'm attempting ANOTHER pre-trip AND trip report this year. Hopefully, unlike the last one, I will finish it!

I do finally know how to use this thing now though! But it will take a couple more posts before I can get some pictures up on here. :rolleyes:

Well, on with the show!!!

This is going to be my 10th trip to the World and I am excited as ever.

Here is the Cast!

Me: Gina/23yo. I graduated college about a year ago... that would be a great thing if i could actually find a job! I have applied at about 20 school districts this year and still no luck. But if I did have a job, it would be teaching Spanish somewhere! Until them, I am a Bartender at an Irish pub and I can't complain! :upsidedow

Joe: Boyfriend of 2 years, 23yo. This is his second trip to WDW with me, and he is in Like, not love, with WDW. His favorite part of the trip is being able to see his Niece, brother, and sister-in-law, who live in Florida. Although he never complains about the warm weather, great food, or amazing hotels ;)

Val: DMom, and will kill me if I post her age. She is Disney obsessive and the trip planner every year. She is a control freak as it is but even more so when it comes to WDW. We travel to WDW every year and she starts her countdown for our next trip the day we get back for the last. OBSESSED. But in a very cute way.

Steve: DDad, Also in like with Disney. Is happiest when he is by the pool with a Rum Runner with a 151 float. But then again, who isnt???

Stephen: DBrother, 13, will be turning 14 this trip. He used to be my sweet little baby brother but hes getting older and now he just beats me up every time I come over. I still love to spoil him rotten though even if he isn't my sweet little brother anymore.

There will be others as well, My Uncle, Aunt, 2 little cousins, and Joe's family so we will be busy busy busy!

I'll try and get some Pics up here soon and give you a little more info on the trip ASAP!!! But until then, will anyone else be at WDW July 1-10?

Well here are some pics of the cast!!!

Here is Joe and I last year at WDW
IMG_0232.jpg

He hates that picture because he didn't get much sun yet. :)

Here is DM and DD riding a Clam in Nemo!
IMG_0304-1.jpg

And here is my snotty spoiled DB.
IMG_0469.jpg

He is on the left being goofy.

Also here is my with my older sister! She won't be joining this trip but I wanted to introduce her anyway because she is the best and my best friend:)
2008_0710Year0163.jpg

Its from about 2 years ago but I don't have any recent ones on my lap top! :eek:

Talk to ya soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter