• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

(105 days to go) Paris 2024 thread/Do you watch the Olympic trials for your national team or do you only watch the Olympics itself?

I have attended gymnastics Olympic trials in 2016 and 2021 and have (way too expensive) tickets for 2024! But I also go to nationals and other comps as much as possible. I love gymnastics more than just during the Olympics.

I don't support the USNT and prefer to root for Germany, Italy, France, and Poland, so, not really, no. But I do watch all of the Games.

I don't support the USNT and prefer to root for Germany, Italy, France, and Poland, so, not really, no. But I do watch all of the Games.
I'm talking about the Olympic Team USA in general not the USMNT specifically. I'm surprised you don't support team USA in addition to the European teams.

I'm talking about the Olympic Team USA in general not the USMNT specifically. I'm surprised you don't support team USA in addition to the European teams.
Yeah, I know, I don't root for anything American. Just prefer the European teams. I'll sometimes root for Mexico, too, so that's at least in NORTH America. LOL

I'll watch some of them, especially some of the sports where not much attention is paid overall. This morning I've had on Table Tennis and Rowing. In a couple weeks are the Wrestling trials, that I will be watching quite a bit of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter