101 Dalmatians

WDW JKL

Earning My Ears
My DS loves this movie and I was wondering if there are any show/dining/rides related to the movie?

Other than at the All Star Movies, are there places with 101 Dalmatian characters?

I didn't see anything with the dalmations or themed other than the all star movies, but when we were there in 2001 cruella was out at the mgm studios. She was authentic too, insulting, and wouldn't do pictures unless you went along with her character.

You used to be able to see parts of the set from the 101 Dalmatians live-action movie with Glenn Close during the Backstage Pass tour at MGM Studios. Unfortunately, I believe they have closed this down.

As mentioned before you can see Cruella at MGM Studios and we've also seen her at the Magic Kingdom quite often.

And of course you already know that there is a themed 101 dalmatian building at the All Star Movies. You'll definitely want to make a quick visit there (if you aren't planning on staying there).

Have a great trip!

Just be aware if your kids are little that Cruella is VERY authentic. She had kids all around her scared when we were there last Januray. My 9 year old thought she was great but some preschoolers were in tears. She unlike most characters was not toneing down her roles for kids.

Another vote for the dalmation building at All Stars. VERY cool.

jordan's mom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter