• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

10-year Anniversary Dream Surprise PTR -- Updated 04/15 -- FE Gifts

Loving the PTR - wish my hubby could better understand my Disney obsession. Looking forward to reading more.

Your paper bag scrapbooks are looking amazing! I hope you post pictures of the finished products!

Thank you! I'll probably post a video or something along those lines that flips through all the pages.

Loving the PTR - wish my hubby could better understand my Disney obsession. Looking forward to reading more.

Thanks:) Clint says he'll never really understand it, but he gets a kick out of how excited these things make me.

Your paper bag scrapbooks are awesome! I love the ships you made for the cover.

Loving your TR so far!! Great ideas with the scrap books and you did a wonderful job on you FE. Can't wait to hear more!:goodvibes Congrats on 10 years!

Your paper bag scrapbooks are awesome! I love the ships you made for the cover.

Thank you very much! I'm having fun making them.

Loving your TR so far!! Great ideas with the scrap books and you did a wonderful job on you FE. Can't wait to hear more!:goodvibes Congrats on 10 years!

Thank you! I'll add some more pictures of the scrapbooks as I finish with the embellishments.

I Think your FE gifts are Great I would love to see the finished product. I may have to get more creative before our cruise in September.

Congratulations on 10 years!

What a wonderful gift and Happy Anniversary in advance. You will love the Dream!

I am not a craft person at all yet I might be able to do that scrapbook idea for our FE next year! Can't wait to see a how-to video.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter